Off Topic Landfill 5

Future Chevrolet in Sacramento has 40 Blazer EV’s in stock right now. As low as $5K for a one-pay lease. 24 mo’s, 10K miles/yr. if you qualify for ALL the rebates available… That is with the GM Supplier Rebate. Without it the one-pay is still close to $5K…!!! We have AWD and 2WD options available with similar lease options as this… No hassle! ALSO, we deliver with paperwork
in-hand. Call me while we have the inventory… 626-379-7534 ← CALL/TEXT

CLICK HERE

↑ to see our online BLAZER EV inventory…

Standby… I am waiting to complete registration as a dealer here.

Referral code - 286QWQHP

Use my Lucid referral code 286QWQHP

Is the $7500 federal credit + $5000 Colorado credit applied at the time of the 24 month lease? It seems like the effective monthly cost would be well under $200.

*To clarify, Nissan Ariya doesn’t technically get the tax credit but they give the $7500 discount at time of lease anyways.

How are you coming up with sub 200?

This is for an Ariya Evolve+. $1k additional loyalty bonus cash included because I currently have a Nissan lease. $5k added into taxed incentives for Colorado tax rebate at time of sale. CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

where did you find that ariya lease for 66$ a month?

Sure with an 11.33% discount, max msds, and one pay. Have you been able to get a Colorado dealer to those terms?

0/1 so far. They said no on MSDs and One pay. Aside from that, from what I’m seeing people sign, a 10-11% MSRP discount seems pretty standard though?

For the polestar base what colors are available

I have the same exact cabinet setup. Amazing quality and price back in 2021 ! Beautiful setup.

1 Like

Make sure to ask him for his shipping recommendations too! @hersheysweet is the best!

2 Likes

@li8625 I heard you got M8 and M5 comps for $599 per month, sign and drive. I hope you prioritize my PM before everyone reaches out to you, which everyone should do :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately, @li8625 is solely a Porsche man

1 Like

Stop before this thread becomes a :poop: show again.

10 Likes

Landfill them. You’ve got the magic wand.

3 Likes

Hilarious because he’s an extremely non-contributing member of the forum and in general :poop:-posts the dumbest stuff I’ve ever read. Along with you of course.

4 Likes

8 Likes

You sure you can read?
You posted in the thread I made, so…