Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m assuming @drdvrgs will be up there. And I’d certainly hand him the crown

1 Like

For the meme lounge right?
I’m just here to poke at @li8625 and @holeydonut for their bags

6 Likes

You’re number 3 in the meme lounge, both me and holeydonut are kicking your butt.

4 Likes

Def know who @holeydonut ISN’T nominating :rofl:

3 Likes

I believe you’d want to look at number of relevant posts…posting 1000 memes over the past year wouldn’t equal a TH, IMO…and yes, this will most likely be a meme now as well.

2 Likes

My man you can just tag me. Like why you gotta call me out like that? (for the record, I don’t wanna be a TH)

That’s exactly who you want to be a TH (those who don’t want it) :joy:

3 Likes

No shade being thrown here, just answering his question :slight_smile:

I also don’t think that hacking unicorns 24/7 is a TH but should be someone with insight, offering solutions or explanations, and not just signing crazy deals.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

4 Likes

Yeah for real, I don’t want TH. The only posts I make that get any likes are in the meme lounge and the one time I got boomed by the dude in a Kia Sorrento.

I just hope whoever gets TH landfills anti-lease sentiment the way @Jon landfills anything anti-logical (such as @li8625 's bags) or the way @z0lt3c landfills anything anti-Elon, anti-Tesla, or anti-BMW-design-language.

I don’t think leases should be gate-kept as some fancy thing only for well-to-do rich people or folks picking up their 4th cheap car that they’ll never drive.

5 Likes

Don’t worry bud… I talked smack about California and i got flagged. bc you know…words on a screen hurt feelings

1 Like

Just wait until you post misleading information about Volvo warranties and CPO. Hell hath no fury …

“productive and inclusive tone” I think I am out lol

@holeydonut After he got smoked by Kia Sorento dude and took the “L” with grace
@li8625 is always on here, knows his stuff and has a good attitude
@drdvrgs Just as long as it has nothing to do with Fantasy Football, dude was awful this year

6 Likes

I’m crying dude. I know my stuff? Half of the ogs are about to roast me like an EV fire. @drdvrgs @perdana @HersheySweet

1 Like

Quality memes directly correlate to the amount of trust I have.

yea, -1 for that alone

4 Likes

Watching him manage a FF team was like watching Charles Barkley swing a golf club.

Seriously how did @drdvrgs win last year!?

@jay3 would be a good choice as well

4 Likes

@HersheySweet is the only hackr to continuously crash the site…4xe craze, EQS mania.

7 Likes

Hershey is agood choice, assuming he meets the age requirement

6 Likes

I don’t think the guy can legally drive lol

4 Likes