Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m pretty sure loaners can be up to 15K miles right now through BMWFS. Was changed at some point in the last couple of years.

And residual hit I don’t think drops like that anymore…they were quoting a ~51.8% residual (based on normal RV of 54%) which factored in the $0.30/mile adjustment. So only a 2.2% drop for 8K miles :slight_smile:

Still I don’t get the MF mark-up of .0006, thought it was capped at .0004…

1 Like

First time posting, recommending a specific salesperson? This is not a classified section

1 Like

:confused: newb - fixed

That means you get the $3k for loyalty but MF can be marked up?

Correct it’s a standard program but loyalty incentive is 3K

1 Like

Here is a deal.

I thought lease support for '22’s was dead?

Still very much alive! At least through May…leased a 2022 750 loaner earlier this month :slight_smile:

$612/mo with $612 due at signing with 6% tax here in MI with loyalty. College grad drops it to $566 :hot_face:

2 Likes

Why is no on taking it?

1 Like

Well, for one it has been very hard to get a reply from them. I have received one follow up email after sending an inquiry and it was just a generic “when is a good time for a test drive” email. I have followed up with some questions trying to get a deal going but haven’t heard back anything since and it has been 3-4 hours…

He posted 5 hours ago and there are 56 clicks on the link. Put 2 and 2 together lol

If you really want the car, call in

2 Likes

roger corman piranha GIF

that car is def ending up on trophy garage page

I’ve tried liking it several times today, but man that spec just doesn’t look good. It screams rental car to me, to the point that it’s almost not even a nice car. :joy:

What’s so wrong with the spec. Is it mainly the color combos you don’t like.

Can you still make money on defenders? :joy:

Color combination, rims, just the overall aesthetics aren’t working for me. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Same feeling here! Too ugly

2 Likes