Off Topic Landfill 5

Ill be patient. Ive put it on about 4 different platforms with not much action. Just the usual stupid questions and comments “If only it was 4wd” or “had a bigger motor” Which i dont think the 6.2 can even tow more. Ive always wondered about swap a lease. But jeez its expensive.

Open a new thread under Ask, if you have questions.

If memory serves, they have a few different plans at different price points. I think the one I used in the past was ~$100 and it got the job done quick.

If you’re prepared to take a $1,500 loss on trade in, there shouldn’t be an issue trying SAL first. I have never not moved a car I’ve posted on there.

Awesome thanks. Ill give it a shot. least expensive they have is $225 right now.

Hello: Can I please get the spreadsheet?
Thanks

could not duplicate this deal

Sent u a message

Via ur link please respond

Thank you for contacting us.

Kindly fill up this form so we can assist you better.

We will reach out to you soon (the next business day at the latest)

Sincerely

Paul Aldaz
Founder/ CEO
Stellar Auto Sourcing

Your information is for internal use only and will not be shared with a 3rd party

Nice ride! Did you happen to have any problems doing an out of state lease for your etron? A couple brokers have told me that Audi won’t do out of state leases, and the Las Vegas dealerships know they have a captive audience so don’t really care about pricing. Any advice appreciated

Hi, I just leased a 2021 chevy bolt and I was wondering if the federal tax credit expired?

Chevy has sold enough EV’s they’re out of the $7500 tax credit.

Also, that $7500 tax credit goes to the dealer, not the leasee

Can penfed and Costco be combined?

Also what’s so bad about penfed’s banking? :slight_smile:

No they cannot for Audi at least, I don’t do Chevy.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Show balance on a Chase card:

You’ve been declined due to Pyramiding debt. :rofl:

1 Like

… sorry for all the spam

… all post got moved here sorry

My apologies as all my post got moved here

Have any 840i x drive ? Also m840i x ? Both grand coupe