Off Topic Landfill 5

Don’t mention my name there. They have been banning everyone that does. :joy: They’re not even linking my new page, just saying my name gets a ban now. That’s some serious power tripping.

$1k off cars that are sitting on the lot end of month is the best deal you’ll get there. Unless you stalk it 24/7 for a sienna

Happy to help fellow hackers save over $1k from publicly available deals. Not sure what else there is to say here.

Ok Robin Hood. Just do it elsewhere like I said. All dealer vehicles are available to the public. Whether or not you can find them or they will sell to you is another issue. Thanks for playing thougH, the van is sold and the new buyers are likely paying 2500 less then their local dealer. Go find some 5k off deals now…

Nobody was expecting a discount on a sienna so your logic doesn’t factor in here. Keep being a leach and reposting deals from ethical dealers who sell at MSRP.

But it wasn’t msrp jackass. So there’s that…see that $1200 dealer markup for tint? Yeah super ethical.

I don’t have to justify my fees. There’s a reason there’s no other Toyota brokers here. Look around.

1 Like

removed for spam

EQS 450 Special!!
3k down 937 including tax
24/7500 miles
106k msrp White/beige

Let me know if you are interested

Please text 510-600-9471

Is this a joke?

No it’s real!

This is a pretty poor deal compared to what most others have achieved or are seeking. Also, are you a broker or dealer?

RIP your inbox. What an incredible deal! Only $3k down too!!!

Dealer. More than happy to look at other written quotes. Those ridiculous EQS deals have been gone weeks ago. This is super aggressive.

i guess he hasn’t been reading the thread

@trusted_hackrs may want to tell you to register

Somebody just today signed a SUV at $660/mo with $660 drive off 24/10k.

Nobody on here wants these cars unless they are smoking hot deals. :smiley:

Ouch… this hurts

Received too, maybe the same dealership? That dealership rejected me 2 weeks ago saying they received too many inquiries for this vehicle, some misinformation on the internet and they can not further discount the vehicle etc lol

Yea possibly. Bet a bunch of folks got the email

Also RIP my inbox. Can’t even imagine what dealerships are going through

Just curious if you know what the payments will be like on this?

Save some pennies for the future…