Off Topic Landfill 5

Audi CPOed a 5 year old car?

Are you sending the spreadsheet via PM? If so, Iā€™d def appreciate a link too.

Appreciate seeing the spreadsheet. Looking to close this week on a new SUV; for Audi, Q3 or Q5.

Sent you a PM!

My sense, and itā€™s purely anecdotal and very limited, is that KIA/Hyundai buyers are less educated/lower income than many other brands.

I only say this based on my experience visiting dealerships around LA and talking to sales people. I got an even sleazier vibe than most car salespeople.

Perhaps itā€™s because these brands catered to the lower income buyers years agoā€¦theyā€™ve really stepped up their game and now make some of the better cars on the market.

But until they stop with their silly add-ons and markups, they arenā€™t an option for me.

I have ordered a 2023 kia sportage sx prestige with a 3 month wait and 800 markup; unfortuanately it is the only car the wife liked when it came to size and the options it offered at that price point, would of preferred a gv70 (totally difference class I know); looked throughout the midwest and this was the shortest wait time and least markup

Are you getting the gas, hybrid or plug-in version? Iā€™m waiting for a hybrid Sportage to arrive on 10/15. I was able to get it at msrp after a lot of searching and buying from a dealer 100 miles north of me in Albany,NY. I would have loved to grab a plug-in if it qualified for $7500 tax credit.

I ordered the gas version but now thinking about changing it to the hybrid. practically 1g more and better fuel efficiency and considering that I am going to keep this for the next 5 years or so. I am located in the midwest lol so NY is slightly out of reach. How long was your wait?

Hybrid the way to go. The one I put a deposit on was already showing ā€œin transit ā€œ so only 3 weeks. If I did a custom order they said itā€™s roughly 3-4 months.

1 Like

Honestly I will take any hybrid at this point; as long its sx prestige, have spoken with many dealerships throughout midwest no luck :confused:

Thatā€™s what a broker is for, let him reserve you one thatā€™s incoming.

did post something a while back I think and didnā€™t hear back but will search again :slight_smile: Thanks!

The hardest part of using a broker is paying their feeā€¦Itā€™s Hard, but when you are sitting in multiple dealerships for several hours, you start regretting NOT paying the fee. I know I did at hour 3 and by hour 5 I was kicking myself hard.

1 Like

perfectly okay with paying their fee as long as I can find one haha. Have used brokers here before and had a great experience and the fee was definitely worth it. and these models, as others have mentioned, are marked up so fee is worth it especially if can get one at msrp.

1 Like

Is that Coffee or Tartufo? Gorgeous color combination ā€¦

I have coffee on my X5 and it is a darker shade of brown. That X7 is definitely tartufo

Interested. Im in stamford. Please message.

Hey interested pm me

Interested please PM me

Any Volvo XC60?