Off Topic Landfill 5

Peace isn’t profitable. Referendum and crimea to Russia was always the solution. Most people haven’t a clue about that regions history. They just put their stand with Ukraine Bs on their Facebook and go with the status quo.

3 Likes

There is a mute or block function on the forum, I know I have used it on a few people here before.

2 Likes

Crimea to Russia? Is this a joke? Should they get Alaska too?

They sold Alaska to us fair and square. No takesies backsies.

1 Like

How is that different from then current leader of the USSR officially giving Crimea to Ukraine? If Khrushchev’s decision can be overturned, then why not Alexander II’s?
And how about Kuril Islands? Putin should give them back to Japan, no?

2 Likes

Not disagreeing with the crux of your post… but

rate hikes can happen daily, and have happened in the past unscheduled. Go look up emergency rate moves.

The fed doesn’t like doing that, because they want to be transparent and predictable, but if we have runaway hyper inflation like HUF, etc…, expect the fed to hike daily at whatever % it takes to save the currency.

3 Likes

ban me for what?

Double plus bad think. You are not allowed to have a diverging opinion citizen. All is well. Trust the science, errr I mean markets.

2 Likes

Lol people get upset Musk tells another country to give their territory away to a tyrant that killed your friends and family, and gets a fuck off in return? He needs to figure out if he is buying Twitter or not and stay out of politics.

Sounds like someone that doesn’t know/remember what happened in 2014…you know when the cia meddled again in other peoples business.

The citizens of Alaska likely wouldn’t favor joining Russia with a 97% vote.

Should the people of crimea just continue to accept Ukrainian neo nazi genocide like in Donbas ?

3 Likes

Please outline the invisible computer ink that says the above verbatim?

2 Likes

How is this not in the landfill yet. :flushed: :joy:

7 Likes

Just like Russia had “claim” to Georgian land in 2008? The only reason why these conflicts happen is that Putin needs to appear strong to the average brainwashed Russian who still lives in 1980 and thinks that the Soviet Union was some sort utopia. If he doesn’t have something to show for Russia’s “immense strength” regularly, the exploited proletariat will no longer wish to be exploited by the Oligarchs. If the Oligarchs are unable to make their billions, Putin will very quickly find himself on the wrong side of a balcony.

1 Like

Ukrainian leadership only wants war to continue as they are puppets of Nato & America. The money is great. Money laundering and grift is what they care about. If you think they really care about their people, I have bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Musk should pull starlink from Ukraine. I do not agree with what Putin is doing but its understandable. If Russian’s put rockets in Mexico City and in Toronto, how would USA respond?

Zelensky is a puppet of the Globalists who are destroying the world with the policies they push for via Puppets; AKA the great reset. Many Ukrainian oligarchs are making millions and leaving the country. How much of this money is actually getting to the people? Oligarchs care so much about the people that they do not want Elon to destroy the grift. How dare he expose this money laundering operation.

3 Likes

Are you Russian? Were you born or grew up in the USSR? You seem to know a lot about the average brainwashed Russian.

1 Like

worst lease deal i’ve ever seen, was signed by my brother in law.

He got a Hoe, and part of the divorce settlement is 4200 a month for 5 years, than 2800 a month until his youngest is 22, shes 6 now.

but somehow, i still think he won getting rid of that trash.

2 Likes

Oh right, I forgot the rules. Only HS dropout Hollywood celebrities and sportsball heroes are allowed to opine on politics. They’re smart n’ stuff because they can read lines on a page or run fast with a ball. Their wisdom must be paid attention to.

However, Musk, who founded not 1, not 2 but 3 multi billion dollar companies and revolutionized entire industries needs to shut up.

As for the Ukistan vs Russia deal, IDGAF either way. They’ve hated each other for 500 years and will hate each other 500 years from now. It’s hilarious how Americans flying the Uke flag think sending a few billion to the Ukranian mafia will solve this centuries old dispute. Shows how utterly devoid of any history these people are. But they have the cute “i Heart Ukraine” sticker on their Priuses and Volvos, so they’re making a difference, ya know? :roll_eyes:

No my circus, not my monkey but I wish my tax dollars would stop funding it.

3 Likes

How much healthcare could we have funded with the money that went to lost causes like Vietnam, Afghanistan and currently Ukraine? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Reality is most of the folks here got no clue about other parts of the world or their political situation other than news they are getting spoon fed. Very easy to revert to social media to show everyone your knowledge when most can’t even locate a country on a map. Unless you been in a war, have rockets blowing up your house or “liberating forces” killing your loved ones, one would never fully understand what is really at stake. And all the people bitching about things the loudest, such as taxes, usually the ones who pay the least or live on welfare.

I’m just gonna leave this right here.

1 Like