Off Topic Landfill 5

I could, if I remembered. But I also gave pointers:

Removed this back and forth from the thread.

“Get out of the way, everybody. This thing flies,” Biden said as he approached the orange-painted vehicle.

2 Likes

Watching him in that video was downright painful. There is no way that anyone can claim he is 100% healthy, let alone cognitively. Whether a person likes Biden or not, that is scary. :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh dear lord.

1 Like

It’s on topic to post biden sitting in a vette. Just not commenting about his cognitive awareness of where he’s at at any given time.

1 Like

I half expected it to be off ramped. I almost felt sorry for the guy while watching the video. I won’t apologize for stating the blatant truth. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It only gets offramped when I chime in!

1 Like

Have you had experience w auto nation Toyota in south Florida? I had a bad one in weston. Not sure if you’re familiar w them. This was while back but it was poorly ran and they snug a sheet under me to pull deal of the table. I think I’ll try earl stewart. Never dealt with them before

Thanks for the help

if you’re hoping for a better experience at earl stewart i’m afraid you’re going to be disappointed.

Really. Have you dealt with them lately? They promise msrp pricing. What was your experience?
Thanks

not recently but they’re known for being a bunch of cocksuckers. not as bad as Al Hendrickson, but not really great either.

Hahaha. You had bad experience at Al Hendrickson too? I’m not sure there are any decent dealers out anymore.

if i ever see Al Jr. on the street i’m going to spit in his face.

Omg. What did he do to you?

severely fucked over a friend of the family on a car deal. on a car i bought made it as difficult as humanly possible to get the warranty coverage taken care of. i almost got into a fight with him once in the showroom. the man is as big of a prick as is humanly possible.

Interested in this - what did the numbers come out to?

Sign and drive, $0 out of pocket and I believe around $950 after 7.75% tax

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::bangbang:

1 Like

Defenders Unite!

1 Like

4 Likes