Off Topic Landfill 5

Email sent about SQ5

Email sent for Q7 P+

I sent you email. Turning in my S5 lease 5/24. Put deposit down on new M4 Comp but its taking too long with Chip situation. Please hit me up asap to see what deals you have. Thanks!

Hey! Sent an email :slight_smile:

Sent email for Q5 premium plus with zip 92618 - Ash

Sent an email for Q8

Sent a PM and email, thanks

Email sent

PM for Q5 Premium+ sent!

Hello, just emailed you about Audi Q5 premium plus last night, 20850 area code, email is bryan.c.k####@gmail.com (masked last name).

Thanks!!

Emailed you an inquiry for an S4.

Hello, I sent an email inquiry for 2021 Audi Q7 55 PP, Black Optic, 36/10. Thank you

Hi I wanted to enquire about Q5 in Atlanta region. Have sent u the details in mail.

Hi - please send me Q5 lease details for zip code 07750, no MSDs.

Corrala hybrid 2021

Hi Ryan!
My email is latriciatj@gmail.com and zip code is 77407. I need to lease a vehicle soon please contact me at the earliest convenience.

Looks great. Love the new wheel option on the 2021. Why was this version higher MSRP? Assuming some extra options were added rather than it being a premium plus? Post a new calculator too if you can

Hi, do you also offer buying services if I don’t want to lease?

Yes we do - please text us and let us know what you’re looking for (917-983-5377 for East Coast, and 323-918-5533 for West Coast)

I am having issues with very high monthly prices. Mazda dealers shooting numbers in the air that don’t make any sense. Here is their price (this is for mazda3 hatchback premium plus):

For 36 months and 10k miles per year
with $2000 down your monthly payment is $560 + tax.
with $3000 down your monthly payment is $530 + tax.
with $4000 down your monthly payment is $503 + tax.

This is insane. I had no luck in this website either. I can’t find any mazda3 premium plus deals here.

I wish I wasn’t in SoCal. I know people who got the same car with under $400 monthly payment and $1000 down.