Off Topic Landfill 5

Are you sure? Did you click and READ what I linked? Do you think I don’t know the difference between a GT and Q8 sportback?

Stop trolling all of the Audi threads in Marketplace with this recall nonsense.

You’ve already been landfilled twice before for this.

2 Likes

I read the recall notice i got in the mail. It’s for the charging cable. The battery issue recall is for the gt. I didn’t get any recall for the battery. So battery fires on the q8 isn’t a thing as far as i know.

Can you share the deal? I am also interested in leasing a QX60.

In Ohio, 2 dealers are offering up base models for $263 down and $105/month for 18mos on 2023s. It is insane, so I got 4, gave one to my sister, mom, mother in law, and wife.

It’s not the best car, but for a transport pod, there’s literally nothing cheaper that I’ve ever seen.

I got an e-tron GT for $1500 down, $393/month. It stickered for $145k, but the Audi dealer had like 10 of them accumulated over a couple of years and hadn’t sold one. They’d sold a couple of Taycan’s, but they were basically bundling one of those to get an allocation for a GT3, although that’s not supposed to allowed, but Porsche is what it is.

WTF that is amazing

How??? that’s crazy

Wow we back in 2020?

1 Like

Another blue car I see :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hello, My MLite brother. May we all have tons of gas and dust all the hydrogen cars standing in our way to the local costco

9 Likes

I do love Costco

1 Like

Could’ve at least showed us her pretty side (the rear) :joy:

Nice car & deal :+1:t2:

love this car I am very close to pulling trigger on a CPO 2023. NJ dealers don’t want to play for a new one

Will someone post a deal on a traditional internal combustion engine on here. Idc if it’s a damn push mower at this point. These insanely-inflated-MSRP appliances are hardly deals. Take the subsidization out of it and where are we??? :face_vomiting:

12 Likes

we’re at a kia forte

2 Likes

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Any deals on mountain bikes

Didn’t I just do that with the 4Runner?

Edit: and the M850 and G70?

6 Likes

It’s a cool car but I think @zaimer would frown upon a basically MSRP deal on a Toyota in its last model year and $700 for a car that has had the same interior for 10 years

He shat on our frontier deals when that was a thing too, so maybe he just doesn’t like Japanese cars

3 Likes

Why don’t you post what you’ve got :wink:

Just kidding, don’t, don’t want people thinking that’s ever gonna work/happen again.

2 Likes

He can frown on it all he wants as he probably doesn’t get it. Those that do, do.

Last year of the bulletproof dinosaur 4Runner with a unicorn TRD Pro @ buy rate, an elusive $1.5k rebate, and a true $0 DAS all at just under MSRP as opposed to the +/- $5k ADM deals that so many dealers are getting on a TRD Pro that can likely retain 75-90% of MSRP after 3 years is something to frown upon?

@Jrouleau426 @Cody_Carter and others can explain it way better than I can!

2 Likes