Off Topic Landfill 5

Hi @OffStickerPrice.com , Can you help me getting a good deal on new Audi SQ5 Premium Plus. I am based in Chicago and looking for lease options.
Let me know if you need more details.
Thanks

Hi @Benedetto, Can you help me getting a good deal on new Audi SQ5 P or connect me to any broker who can help me with that.
I am based in Chicago and looking for lease options.
Let me know if you need more details.
Thanks

Good to hear. I hope I have a similar when I go for my second Volvo lease over the summer.

Can you please share dealer info?

Hello,

Are you able to share the contract and which dealer did you get this deal? Can you recommend it please?

Hey shoot me a message, I can help you find your car at a steal price!

this in a wagon would be :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

Aftermarket rims/wheels?

I am looking for Jeep Rubicon or Wilys in NJ. Can you let me know the pricing. Thanks

Please follow our Northeast CDJR thread, we should have new April deals posted on Monday (Stellantis does a lot of program changes during the first week each month so they are often delayed to get updated). You can also follow instructions in that thread to submit an inquiry for a personalized quote which I recommend since you know what you are looking for.

-Matt

$1050/m for a brokered deal haha

3 Likes

He’s not even a licensed broker per the forum rules…
Karen Judging GIF by Young Deuces

2 Likes

But it’s for 60% more miles

ok take off $100/m for those miles, you want to sign it now?

include the broker fee and shipping and this is $1120/m. :disappointed:

No way already got one

Hi do you also help with purchase instead of a lease? I am looking to purchase an Audi Q3 premium trim with 228 HP engine and convenience package. I am based out of TN. Can you please help build a deal for me?

I would encourage you to reach out to one of the Audi brokers in the marketplace

1 Like

I’m jealous of that charge speed

1 Like