Off Topic Landfill 5

Underground. It looks dull when cloudy.

Those black (TRD?) wheels look SO good with that color, whatever it is. I’m about to get back into one of these myself - glad @Jrouleau426 is still here to help me work out a fair deal. Local dealers are a joke.

1 Like

hi any deals on dodge durango gt

Tell me about it. Local dealerships are waste of time. They are still on the same old negotiation tactic where they ask you to come in and talk about the price. Thanks to Jim, it only took two days via text to have best deal. Then It took about 30 mins to sign and drive the car from toyota.

Yes, Satin black TRD wheels with underground premium SRS 4runner. We are happy camper. Contact Jim to get you one. Good luck!

Thank you @GreenBus , could you share the dealership?

Last year Arcadia refused to accept PenFed, not sure how they feel about Amex now. I spoke to their GSM Greg a few times (have known him for years since his Audi days) - no dice! And, yes, they like playing hardball!

They were more than happy to take Amex for me.

Which state? Also, what’s the color of the car?

PM me please the state you will be registering the car in, will give you more information

Hey I got a friend interested in this car , how he can reach you?

Is this for the Ariya?

Yes, Ariya
Nothing else is that expensive from this brand LOL

1 Like

Wrong ! GTR :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, these are Ariya deals. I updated the post for clarity.

2 Likes

Damn I’m too late. I don’t see it listed on their site.

Is this available? NJ registration.

The problem is they are not real.

2 Likes

I can post much better deals than those if the requirement is just making stuff up

6 Likes

Hi, i know i am late responding. Is this still available

No, sorry.