Off Topic Landfill 5

Lets Eat Eating GIF by Clarity Experiences

7 Likes

Dang can’t believe I missed this. Would have signed in a heartbeat

They had a black one too. That was also discounted. I didn’t ask about other trims as I wanted to stay below 50K for state tax rebate. My original quote was something like 3000down and $300/ month!! Now it is less than a high end laptop. Hopefully Nissan maintains their rebate next month.

1 Like

If you want an ev9 there’s a whole group for it. Prob 20 groups for brands as a whole. Just search groups and join the ones with the most members.

1 Like

Up to 45k for the 4k

1 Like

I can definitely get you numbers on a SLE. Do you mind emailing me at wsantos@performancebuickgmc.com? I need to ask you a few questions to get you accurate numbers and also to see if your employer qualifies you for supplier discount.

How much incentive you offering :upside_down_face:

You get to meet me in the flesh :wink:

Does that mean :eggplant: or :peach:

5 Likes

I’ll take both

8 Likes

I missed you guys! :rofl:

1 Like

Flag inappropriate comment - please remove as moderator

Any deals on Cadillac lyriq luxury 3?

Can i please get access to the google sheet? thanks!

An Audi salesperson that I was working on an e-tron GT deal with last year emailed to inform me the incentives increased this month on the 2024 models as follows:

Still not as high as they were towards the end of last year but heading in the right direction. This is for the Northeast region. I don’t have MF and RV info and plan to wait until Rate-findr is updated.

2 Likes

i’m grabbing this baby this time not missing out

source edmund’s

24/36 10k miles

00302 MF
GT - 62%/55% RV and $25K lease credit
RS - 64%/57% RV and $32.5K lease credit

5 Likes

For what terms? 24/7.5k miles?

1 Like

10k edited

sub 1k payment?

You can do the math on the calculator. He’s done most of the work by finding you the incentives and RV/MF.

2 Likes