Off Topic Landfill 5

anyone have an OL code they would like to lend me?

Will DM you an OL code expiring Aug 31st in a couple of minutes.

Can you share the email of BMW NA?

Who did you email?

Any chance of another code?

Hi I am new to leasing and this site. Can anyone tell me what MF, residual and lease, or loyalty credits if any should I be looking for in a 2021 Toyota Camry or Corolla 4/dr 36/12K per year zip code 95821. Thank you.

Please read the 101 posts. As for the MF/RV/Incentives, please go to edmunds and request that info there. There was recently a camry deal posted ehre so you can use that as a guide.

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

Wish I could find a deal like this in NYC. Could you PM me contact info? Thank you

I think you did good job in this market. Can you please share the dealer information for me?
And how do you like your new car?

I’d love to know the dealer/salesperson info as well, please. I’m looking at the exact same car and am getting quoted $550/month for a similar deal. Thank you!

whats 550 ???

Hi Please PM best price for 2021 Lexus NX fully lauded, $0 down only DMV and first month up front ! For Brooklyn NY !
Thank you

Hello, I had thought of leasing my car but I am also wondering after seeing your calculations and before I say what I think first if it is really beneficial! Who could have the answer please?

This is an English-language forum, please attempt to converse in a language most of the users can understand. Thanks

2 Likes

@infiniticullen Antoine do you buy leased cars?

Sorry I’m not sure if I understood it correctly. Do you have an SQ5 in stock?

what ended being your monthly?if you dont mind me asking.

thank you for the remark, I will try to do the necessary

PM’d you please let me know your thoughts

Please send me information about sq8