Off Topic Landfill 5

Seen a couple at sticker, some have a 699 protection or something, but idk if juice is still worth squeeze.

how long was the wait originally?

Hello Gor,

I’m interested to lease a 2023 AMG C43 Sedan 4MATIC 36month/7500.
What kind of deal am I looking at?

CHAU on VACA ask for Drew smith

6 weeks or so. It was a unmodifiable build. (no disrespect to @IAC_Scott) It was literally modifiable the night of broker fee paid and it changed the next day or something like that.

I’m gonna take a guess and say 2024

Bad guess.

The fiscal year for NJ runs July 1st to June 30th. The question is when during July will the actual start date be. Last year it started 7/25.

2 Likes

From what I remember, after taking advantage of the EV Rebate in 2021 and this past year, it seemed to start earlier in the year and was gone by April or May. I don’t believe anyone was able to use it (or dealers weren’t) until the actual new year.

Then again, you could actually do the research on your own and google it.

Thanks for your genius input. I did the research and I know exactly when all the previous phases began and ended.

Please respond if you actually have an answer not just some guesses based on what you think you remember from previous years.

2 Likes

So if you supposedly did the research and know when all the other phases began and ended, why would you ask anyone else here when the start date would be? Who are you expecting an answer from? A local councilperson with insider knowledge?

No one knows for certain if the information hasn’t been posted. Hence why I gave you past information so you could reasonably estimate a similar timeframe. Clearly, this step was a little too difficult for you. Wish you the best of luck in your research and endeavors!

The phases begin sometime after the budget goes into effect which is July 1st. There have been phases that didnt start until the beginning of August and others, like last year, that started in July.

Not you, clearly. Someone who has been following the current proceedings closer than I have.

Incorrect information.

Many thanks.

Only 6 week wait? Takes that long to ship from Germany no?

I found an MSRP with a 8 month wait lol

Can you share which dealer you worked with? Looking for the same car. Thanks!

I worked with @IAC_Scott for the Porsche. Good guy, not many people would talk to me for 1 hour about a Porsche at 10pm!

2 Likes

I just checked my emails. 4/27 was order date and I was supposed to get it on 7/14. I’m delayed to 8/10 now.

1 Like

I had circuits at 5k over and declined

1 Like

Didn’t you previously ask about being a broker?

4 Likes

Considered it 18 months ago when I got my Frontier for 135 a month, but saw it demanded way more time and effort than I was willing to put into it as a second job.

Including civic type r or si with no accessories or add ons? :sunglasses:

Yeah, a dealership is selling a new civic type r at $1500 off msrp🤓