Off Topic Landfill 5

There is something special about this number :thinking:

1 Like

It’s what makes them firm.

1 Like

It’s just the right move yk

Feel free to reach out to our store: Columbia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We have some 4xe’s with up to 15k in discounts.

$15k in discounts plus applicable rebates or $15k in discounts with the rebates rolled into that $15k?

2 Likes

Ah double negation - wonder if you actually meant what you just said here or if you were having a hard time with English grammar, as it is usually the case with people who say stuff like this.

1 Like

These don’t not look like no good deals doesn’t it not?

1 Like

That’s fine if you feel that way, but unless you can give good evidence why these deals are horrible and should be criticized, you should just ignore this post. Also, it seems kind of rude and disrespectful to the broker, when one just shits on their work with snarky comments and no valid arguments.

4 Likes

Can you please message me with details? I don’t see any listed in your inventory. Thanks!

Could you please pm details? Interested

Can you please send me more info on it? Can’t find on the spreadsheet

Can you tell me more about 2.9. Like the is CarPlay in the center display good?

You get ota updates? Or is it bricked liked other other b5’s

@trusted_hackrs please landfill this and above.

And kid - stop posting in this thread :point_up:

1 Like

Sooooooo did anyone scream at you? @KU4D wants to know

Nice fart car!

Lease or buy? Miles?

in b4 landfill.

Fool me once shame on me
Fool me twice…… :laughing:

1 Like

Beautiful car, amazing deal, RIP to that dealers inbox.

AFAIK aside from bug fixes it enables CarPlay on dash screen (love) and lets your toggle Pilot Assist / Adaptive Cruise using a button on the steering wheel. Been using it for a couple weeks, working great.

My understanding is after 2.7 you can OTA update on B5s, bricked for earlier versions of AAOS.

1 Like

:joy: i would expect nothing less from LH crowd :joy:

Congrats on being reunited with Volvo. The battery issue may be TCAM woes. If it gives you more trouble, you can search for “TCAM” on the SwedeSpeed forum.

1 Like