Off Topic Landfill 5

Sent you a PM, thank you

PM you @nyclife

messaged you regarding lease of nx300 fsport

Hey, awesome deal! Which dealer was this from?

What was the deal you managed to get?

I just put down the deposit to Jim for a red Taco with sx package and tonnough cover! I’m super excited to get the paperwork going and pick up the truck later this month!

Post your review then.

Bluzbra, as others have pointed out there are other dealers and brokers on here that do similar discounts.
why are you still trolling on behalf of clutch?
Makes you look like a paid troll, go pick up a pair of these for yourself for all the hard work.

https://www.amazon.com/Troxell-USA-SuperSoft-SoftKneez-Knee/dp/B07CX413SF/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=extra+soft+knee+pads&qid=1625782165&s=industrial&sr=1-4

It’s things like that that get you thrown into this thread, where your comments belong. Grow up dude.

1 Like

You’re acting like a troll that has nothing to do then to bash other users who simply share their honest experience. If that’s how it went, then it should be public, got a problem with that I see.
If you’re not paid to make it seem like it didn’t happen then you’re just a troll that should be reported to admins either way.

Just as you consumers have the right to pick who to do business with, the businesses have the right to do the same. They didn’t take any money from you and declined your business. Obviously, they don’t need it. So just go elsewhere and let us know how you make out. No need to keep beating the horse otherwise.

I’d also suggest not throwing stones in that glass house of yours. You can call others trolls for defending someone, but you could very well be a troll who is being paid by the competition. Hmmmm…

1 Like

when did you ordered it?

700s would get you in an infiniti or lexus hahahaha

In what world is someone paying 700 for an Infiniti?

1 Like

How about $959 a month with $7400 due at signing?

1 Like

the wagoneer will be $900 month hahaha

more, i think the base will at 900$ and the grand will be like 1200$

This guy that posted this is an idiot and you all are just as equally stupid for replying to his dumbass questions. Kind of entertaining to watch and laugh at though.

and you’re commenting here, why?

2 Likes

I don’t think I care for your negativity, Zach.

1 Like