Off Topic Landfill 5

I don’t know you but proud of you for getting photos of the car.

Everyone gotta hate on my former employer :clown_face:

2 Likes

Yes please. I heard I may be able to do a one pay that’s aggressive. I am in Kansas.

Contact please

Is there something similar to this for Hybrid cars? I wish I could go all electric but it’s not possible, after seeing the charge times for 100mile coverage is 4 hours.

Lolwut? It charges 10-80% in 30 mins. That gets you around 300 miles.

That’s level 3 charging right? Which we can’t get home. Level 2 is 100* miles in 3:50hrs*

Yea but you get Level 3 charging for free. If you are in NY, there are tons of these chargers.

I didn’t know that, do they have a map? I am in NY but out on Long Island.

How long does it take to charge your phone for 1 hour of use?
No idea, right?
Same thing for EVs.

You just charge it at home overnight using level 1 or level 2. Most people just need to charge 1-3 times per week.

Charging speed only matters for road trips. This is when you use Level 3.

Long Island has so many of these chargers, even all the way out on Montauk. Just use Google Maps and type in Electrify America.

Find every public charging station for electric cars | ChargeHub

ok thanks, i’ll hceck.

CCS· 350 kWTotal 2

CCS· 150 kWTotal 4

CHAdeMO· 100 kWTotal 2

It just lists like this, doesn’t mention Level 2, 3, etc.
Or which car it is compatible with. Sorry I am super new to EV. My lease is up soon just looking for something better to get into.

Bro research yourself before signing for one of these, use Google and figure it out.

1 Like

I agree with others that I would do more research on charging before getting into a non-Tesla EV.

With that said a quick overview of the 3 levels of charging.

Level 1: a basic 110v outlet found everywhere. Almost all EVs charge about 4 miles an hour on a Level 1 charger.

Level 2: a 220v outlet or equivalent. Some vehicles will come with a cable to plug into a 220v outlet. Usually, when people get Electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) a.k.a. chargers installed in their home it’s Level 2. You can either install an outlet or install a hardwired EVSE. Sometimes you can find these at hotels and every car except Teslas use a J1772 plug. Charge time varies by vehicle charge rate and battery size.

Level 3: DC Fast charging a.k.a. Supercharging for Teslas. This is what most public chargers are including the ones you listed. There are 3 plug standards in the US, Tesla (NACS), CCS, and CHAdeMO. Most cars use CCS. Chargers have different speeds (kW), but the car has a max charge rate so it doesn’t matter in most cases.

2 Likes

It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

I’ll take it
Ferrari won’t sell me a car ever again

2 Likes

MBS can buy the entire dealership :laughing: Big Baller

I very much doubt any Purosangue will be going to anyone without a significant Ferrari purchase history.

6 Likes

Money talks, bullshit walks…

Show them the money and see how fast you get one.

4 Likes