Off Topic Landfill 5

More generous to not ask a fee

That’s for the DM :smile:

3 Likes

Hush Be Quiet GIF by Wiz Khalifa

2 Likes

Reporting for dooty

1 Like

Interesting. Please explain what is making a 23 bolt crap out and are you trying to lemon that thing?

I’m a week in with my EQE and love it. The range is definitely more in real life vs what they list on paper

And you have the standard 19” AMG rims (I have em as well)

1 Like

That is a NICE looking car. My eyes are telling me I like the E better than the S, and the 10" shorter length is part of that.

I was going to ask those with the E what they were getting real world. The S seems to perform better than the EPA rating, and I was hoping the E would be the same.

I think with a slight drop and the AMG 21’s it would look much better than the S

Also should have said the seats are sport seats, not the AMG seats, which are more aggressive. The range (4Matic in particular) is wildly understated.

On the software side, it is quite behind Tesla. Although Apple Carplay and Android Auto are nice. But the worst part of the software is, you can’t schdeule charge time for off peak hours at home from the car or the app! We have a dumb L2 charger laying around, did not buy a new wifi capable L2 charger, have to physically plug it in for it to start charging.

On the flip side, the first free fast charging went well at the EA charging station nearby, will likely use it most of the time anyway. Tesla defintely has the superior fast charging network.

1 Like

If it were not the 24-mo lease I might have considered the mods.

BTW, this just in, Q1/23 MB BEV sales in the US was up 327% YOY.

1 Like

LH effect🤪

Does EQE really not have “Charging Pause” function that is available in EQS ? You are able to add multiple entries there. This is available in both the Mobile App and MBUX in car.

Charging Pause is a utterly useless feature.

Very useful for my SCE TOS plan. I tell it not to charge during peak times which makes it charge during off peak. You must have a very complicated TOS plan with your utility, condolences.

1 Like

I am a long time Tesla guy and knew how our off peak plans work. Charging Pause only pauses an active charging session, it does not activate a pre-scheduled charging session. We schdule charging at home after midnight. The car or the app does not have such feature.

OK being a newbie, I don’t know what this means, hopefully not what I was thinking. :rofl:

you’re saying you cannot schedule charging? i use that a lot on my etron and teslas

Yes, and I certainly hope I am wrong, seemed bizarre MB does not have such feature.

The leasehackr affect :slight_smile:

In short, when the market is as relatively small as it is for this car, there are enough of us here on this board that the market can actually be moved.

1 Like