Off Topic Landfill 5

For any Mercedes deals contact @EVKingsPlus He gave an awesome deal on EQE

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

I am interested. Can you share information. thanks

I am interested. Thanks

Anyone have any deals theyā€™re passing along? Iā€™m in NYC but willing to travel anywhere to pick up.

Add the deal numbers, in short.

2 Likes

More pics please. Gorgeous

2 Likes

Got that :cat: hidden under wraps :joy:

1 Like

Good eye! Thatā€™s popsā€™ baby! Mom has a Macan lurking somewhere too.

1 Like

Now you got me zooming on the pics. Parking behind a TRX true baller on the block!

2 Likes

This is a real deal??

1 Like

Yā€™all clowning not knowing what this car is worth.

3 Likes

Can you explain this one. Iā€™m genuinely confused. 102k for a 130k car. Iā€™m probably missing something

Cars worth tens of thousands over Msrp, heā€™ll buy it out to flip- leasing and making three payments allowed you to retain status with the dealer, avoid paying sales tax, and flip as chase does unrestricted third party buyouts

1 Like

Can you DM me with numbers for the lowest MSRP A4 45?

I have Costco

Somebody, please take over my 540i lease :rofl:

Get us a G63 group buy!

5 Likes

Ey @Clutch !!!

The people come to LeaseHackr to make EDUCATED decisions, understanding how the deals we are analyzing are being structured in terms of key variables: residual, MF, rebates, taxes, Title, Registration, dealer fees, etc.

Unfortunately in this case you are not being transparent enough by not posting a LH Calculator, nor is your broker fee. We expect the brokers to be straight forward with the deals posted on this forum, ā€˜all INā€™ deals.

Iā€™m sure someone will answer me saying ā€˜take it or leaveā€™, but please remember the spirit of this forum before answering back.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

FWIW, the broker has the acquisition fee and dealer doc fee listed in their spreadsheet. As for registration fees, they vary based on your location/state.

If you take a look at the EQS super thread, it lists all the possible rebates folks can qualify for. I am sure @Clutch will respond to you other concerns.

EDIT: Info from the brokerā€™s EQS spreadsheet

All leases are +tax. Drive offs due at signing ($1095 Acq fee, $85 doc, 1st pmt, tax on rebate, reg fees)
10 MSDs only on 24 month. Shipping & Broker fee Not included. Based on Tier 1 Credit with MBFS
Multiple structure/deal changes incurs a fee. Available Nationwide! 7500 miles per year lease.
Requires Fleet and a current EV or PHEV

4 Likes

One thing to note is that being taxed on the rebate is not universally applied by all dealers and significantly worsens the deal, IMO.

2 Likes