I don’t mind waiting for one
You will eventually get one :joy:

1 Like

Idk - I think you can change that pretty quick -

@ethanrs

1 Like

Any MDX A-Spec Advanced?

BEWARE of this broker!
listing prices and vehicles that are not available. only to bait and switch.
Apparently, the broker fee is NOT the listed $599, but $699.
Even the discount percentage is “wrong”. Lists one number and uses another one to calculate.
Wasted time and effort.

Should give more info instead of bashing a well known broker here. This isn’t a review thread either.

Thanks for the post!

Just so the record is clear, you had not paid us or committed to anything yet. Unfortunately these days, cars can sell as you are inquiring about them, we have hundreds of people asking about these cars and when you only have one available 330e xDrive, it will sell quick. And that’s what happened here. We quickly notified you about it BEFORE you committed and paid us so you can be aware of your options.

We also quote from multiple dealers, this was our closest store to you geographically and our “top deals” tab has the best deals from all regions.

Lastly, our fee is and always has been different for different cars. And we have always disclosed that our fee will be specified to our customers upon their inquiry.

Best of luck in your search!

6 Likes

Do you mind sharing a bit about your GC 4xe and where you sold it? I have a '22 GC 4xe base and thinking of getting some trade-in quotes. Thank you

Automagic or 6 speed?

1 Like

M/T 6 speed

1 Like

Is there a $1-2k fee?

1 Like

No fee for me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:goat: activities. Thank you.

Awe man … :sweat:

1 Like

As usual I get harassed by the PRICKS on this SHIT WEBSITE. GO FUCK YOURSELVES

EAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS GO TO HELL AND DIE

THEY CONTINUE TO HARASS ME ABOUT THIS POLESTAR

What happened ? Who ? What? Why?

They are finding that websites like Facebook are CRIMINALLY LIABLE if continued HARASSMENT AND BULLYING happens on their platform and nothing is done to stop it!!!

THINK TWICE BEFORE POSTING LEASE HACKER

HACKERS ALL AROUND

The CHINESE SPIES employed by Lease Hacker Are against me for saying that Polestar sucks

@trusted_hackrs

If your really having trouble call 911 and get some help