Off Topic Landfill 5

Hmmm…

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 3.39.33 PM

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 3.41.20 PM

Was that so hard?

Thanks for the information, but I’ll pass.

I think your response to @NELeasingNYC was a bit out of hand and unprofessional. Also, I’ve seen much better Audi deals from @Omegaautogroup and @EZAutoGroup, and my communication with them have been far more productive. Sam over at EZ especially has been great.

@NELeasingNYC, I recommend you check them out if you’re indeed in California. I plan on taking my business to them when I decide to close an Audi deal. Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the info! Will definitely look into this. :pray:

@trusted_hackrs

This thread needs a cleanup from all the spam/bickering.

1 Like

That wasn’t hard was it? You could have answered with this to begin with. No need to ridicule the Leasehackr members. I think everyone understood what NELeasing was asking.

2 Likes

Hi,

Do you sell Corvettes?

Hi, was this directed at me? I only work with BMW.

maywa denki robot GIF

3 Likes

I don’t think that one passed the Turing test.

Can u give me the your sales persons info? Seems like a good dealio

Why does east coast get all the MSRP EV deals?

I NEVER buy a car unless I kick the rubber first. :slight_smile:

Wait… that’s a lie… got the Y without even having sat in or drove one. Trying to get out of the Tesla pick up center was an experience because it was during pandemic so no person came out to help.

2 Likes

can you pm me spreadsheet please. thanks!

i’m interested. please DM me?

1 Like

Do you mind PMing the dealer name. I am in the market for a xc90 recharge but all ohio dealers and barely giving 4% pre incentives.

@trusted_hackrs spam ^

1 Like

Not in the market, but you are an absolute legend for taking care of us Massachusetts folk.

6 Likes

Cough cough ask for a GTR

8 Likes

I wanna check on the lease terms. I stay in NC so let me know if we can work togeather and see if this works. Please IM me

Hey @CertPharmT15…pls send over the details to me too…thx!