Off Topic Landfill 5

Don’t say that before OP catches you. I said the same thing and he got very aggresive and he wants to flaunt his money now lmaoo. Mods need to clean this up. If a poster is going to get personal and aggresive on responses to his questions they should delete his thread. Hes not looking for actual answers, but for the answers he wants to hear.

Relax dude, i’m not agressive i’m saying i can afford both and thanks for your advice :slight_smile: It’s you being aggressive and taking it personal. Have no time to waste with you, sorry good luck.

1 Like

Why do I want one now ?? Lol congratulations looks good

3 Likes

Same. The search begins.

I’d be interested if this is still available.

The post I replied to , clearly.

Didn’t ask the location.

Still makes no sense.
And username doesn’t check out.

2 Likes

This is perfect - I can use what I just said to my 6 year old this morning

When you have a better attitude, please come back and we can have a mature conversation…

12 Likes

Good Game Handshake GIF by Gaming GIFs

4 Likes

You all are soft lol real quick tempers. Can’t even answer the question.

Darn - you were so close!!! I remember the first time my son tried to come back and have a mature conversation… I know you will get it!! Just takes practice…

As a caring broker on this forum…I just wanted to pass along three great pieces of information

1. :100: NYCLIFE January AUDI deals! A4 10% off A5 10% off Q3 10% off Q5 10% off! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

2. https://www.betterhelp.com/

3. Mine is a : IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

5 Likes

You sure have time on your hands lol. Have a good one.

2 Likes

Made perfect sense to me, FWIW.

Audi’s model nomenclature is non-intuitive, and I don’t think some people realize there can be big differences between the 40-series and 45-series models.

2 Likes

Legend. Some of the people here think being on a Forum for longer than others make you special lol. Just because they didn’t understand the question and they call themselves brokers lol. Get their rocks off trying to torment people online.

wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

1 Like

Nope, why?

Legend. Some of the people here think being on a Forum for longer than others make you special lol. Just because they didn’t understand the question and they call themselves brokers lol. Get their rocks off trying to torment people online

Mike Ross sums that comment up nicely… " Whose story is looking more far fetched now?"

Living vicariously through a fictional character are we?

Your very hilarious and witty anecdotes aside, is the Q5 in question a 40-series model, or the 45-series model with the mild hybrid system?

2 Likes

Don’t ask him , he think’s it is a trick question.