Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m looking for a 2021 or 2022 BMW X1 lease . White or gray with heated seats and sunroof . What are the current incentives and msrp discount for a lease with 36months and 12,000 miles . Located in the Georgia. I currently already own a BMW X1 .

If anyone has details about what’s available I would appreciate it

Preferably a s28i or x28i

.here’s the details on a vehicle I was looking into :

Msrp is $42,295
BMW 2021 X1 xDrive28i
Grey with sunroof and heated seats

With 12k miles per year what is a good lease price and Msrp for this vehicle.

Thanks guys :pray::heart:

Does this mean you actually get 10k mileage a year? May I ask what BMW you have or grounded to get the loyalty? Gorgeous car.

You get what you sign for. The odometer reading when the lease is started just affects the residual (and maintenance). In this case, a full 36k miles–the current mileage isn’t subtracted.

This is a good deal? Are you affiliated with Volvo or you don’t want to hurt any Volvo brokers feelings?
Seriously, get real, you actually might have made this one of the worst “deals” I have ever seen with your know it all comments.
$700 a month, 7k in worthless MSDs, AND A TRADE IN VEHICLE, for a 67k tired ass Volvo? And you as a “trusted hacker” have the balls to mention a clearly better “unsigned” deal as a comparison?
This site can ban me if you want, but some people are just f*cking delusional.

Just curious, what’s the aversion to the 4xe about? It’s a Wrangler, available in Sahara trim. You can custom order it and get a discount at some dealers. You could probably do the same on a standard Wrangler Sahara with a similar discount if ordered but you wouldn’t get the additional $7,500 incentive the 4xe offers. For the exact same car aside from the better 4xe MPG and the loss of some under seat storage space due to the battery on the 4xe. Is there something I’m missing?

2 Likes

Interested to know the reason as well. I test drove both gas and 4xe Sahara. 4xe is so quite in electric mode. Lease much better than gas. The added weight also improve weight distribution and handling.

From everything I’ve seen the only thing you lose is under seat storage in the 4xe. Everything else is the same. Unless you are spec’ing it with lockable under seat storage to keep your AK I can’t think of a reason why you would rule it out if shopping for a Wrangler at the moment.

1 Like

@Jun80

I test drove it… seems nice yes… few reasons, one, I’ve heard way too many in the shop with stupid issues, computer issues, sensor issues etc, and then people getting stuck with a loaner for up to a month for a “special hybrid guy” come in to fix it. I don’t want my family member regretting their first big car purchase, and frankly it is new technology, that I’m not trying to jump on at the moment, there’s plenty of forums about this but I thought leasehackr was about helping me find the best lease for the car I want

Maybe an MP5, an AK probably has too long of a stock.

1 Like

But you’re ok with them being out of warranty from 36,001 miles to 60,000 on a CJDR product?

1 Like

To be honest that’s just an FCA issue. Ask early Wrangler JL owners about having to take their new Jeeps to get welds fixed in the shop. I’ve been lucky with mine but nobody gets a Jeep for reliability. There’s a reason why even the biggest fanboy will say that it stands for Just Empty Every Pocket.

Friends… I’m just trying to find the best lease here for a non-hybrid JL… not discuss the cars and builds available

I’ve seen a few forum members talk about CEL lights often resolved with reseating fuses, and I know of a couple owners with true battery pack issues, but I’m not aware of ‘way too many’. However, I’m not on any other social media platform, so my sample size is only user fora. Those fora members are generally packed with happy owners, enjoying dramatic in-town all-electric mileage, one-pedal driving, quiet torque out the wazoo, and equity driving it off the lot. Still, there’s a reason it’s a lease! Cheers

Wow price jump!

Whats your point?

Just out of curiosity, Why are you not interested in a 4xe. If you would like to skip the first batch of 4xe and let stellantis sort out any kinks, I totally understand. But is there any other reason?

I’ve been driving wranglers for the past 7 years and I love my new 4xe (my top favorite would be 06 TJ, still regret selling it) The extra torque is pretty neat and I am leasing a $60k MSRP vehicle for lower $400s.

(since we’ll be landfilled anyway) FUD is strong, especially on new intros. I had it myself, vowing to ‘never own a brand new intro vehicle’. Then in 2008, MINI intro’d the Clubman, and simply had to have it…MINI with a payload! (never mind folks saw it as a station wagon). I got one of the first batch from Oxford, followed it with MarineTraffic, until it arrived home. I was a star in a town of Lambos, Ferraris and Bentleys, with everyone pointing at the new MINI station wagon. (btw, got 250K miles before my first real repair!..not bad for a new intro).

1 Like

Agree, all we try to do is hack leases and help others hack leases. There is no harm in pointing it out that 4xe leases are better and try to help the OP. But if you say that Wrangler is trash and Bronco is the way to go, then landfill it is!!!

1 Like

My guess would be either OP doesnt have a way to charge it at home (perhaps a apartment complex or other reason) or maybe concerns about PHEV vehicles having more possible problems/repair issues since its combining multiple systems.

Id think its still a better deal even if cannot charge at home and rely on the ICE only and for potential repairs it should probably fall within the warranty for the lease period.