Off Topic Landfill 5

Fair point. I just wanted to hear the story, but it sounds like dealer shenanigans on the surface, and not anything related to you or lease deals in general.

2 Likes

@moderators please remove

If anyone would like to hear my Taco lease buyout experience with a PA based Toyota dealer who does many deals though this site, please feel free to DM me.

Long story, and will definitely educate you on what fun can happen at lease end.

3 Likes

You want to hear the horror story of what your dealer did?

Just create a post with all details instead of individual comments. Otherwise community is not going to care to help or solve any issues.

1 Like

$700 fee you’re charging is ridiculous. On an 18 month lease you’re adding $40 a month removing any benefit of going to a local dealer and getting the car without the hassle of having to go out of state.
Good for you that you are able to collect this but not sure what intelligent consumer would pay this when it kills any benefits offered of a lower price.
Maybe worth it on a $90k car but def makes no sense on a $30k car.
Here’s my two cents - I go on cargurus and find a NJ dealer and close out a deal and save the $700 fee you charge. Good luck to everyone.

Never advertised a $700 fee (for anything). The reason I know this is because I won’t work for $700.

@brokers i’d add this guy to the “customers to ignore” thread…

4 Likes

Sorry $699 fee. I believe all my points are valid since your response is “customers to ignore”. I would think you would respond as to why a customer should pay the fee your charging (convenience, car availability / options etc…) instead of avoiding the remarks.

Never advertised a 699 fee! Get off my page and go to cargurus. It’s not your place to comment about what a free market can support.

No reason to get agitated. Yes its a free market and like I said good for you if people willing to pay the fee. However you’re not running leasehackr and you want to put your services and fee on a public forum than expect people to comment/criticize. It’s like me telling you to get off of Leasehackr and stop ripping people off. You wouldn’t like that.

I pay for the right to be here. This is a paid platform for me…

4 Likes

Lol there is a thread on customers to ignore? Where?

1 Like

His fee is $500 I believe, sometimes no fee depending on the car

I think he meant to bash @AutoCompanion and posted on his thread . I don’t think this was meant for @aronchi

That’s a nice color combo!

I’ll send you a vape pen

1 Like

I double checked the due bill and the vape pen was not there.
I’ll just fake it with some Vicks Vapor Steamer for now

1 Like

Love that color with the blacked out trim and wheels

1 Like

LOVE the Michelin tire covers!

1 Like

Bib loves you back hahaha

1 Like