Off Topic Landfill 5

strong text

Good breakdown.

Since you guys are good with your calculators what’s your opinion on the Polestar lease (which DOES offer a buyout option)

$49,800 pp

$5000 down

$529 /month for 39 months

Taxes, title, registration, and acquisition fee are extra and not included in the price. Monthly payment is indicative and subject to change.

Ummm. I understand your sentiment, but this is a LEASE forum.

Not a car SALES/BROKER forum.

Yes? No?

I would love a lead on a full size RR
I just picked up a n
23 RR sport. The sport isn’t big enough for my family.

King of fake deals. 2022 S500 out of stock. Tries to upsell you to a more expensive car.

Not the first time this has happened either. Pretty sure he is posting deals that don’t exist.

Definitely fake deals. If you were really in the market to purchase you would pick up the phone call and get the deal once it’s posted.

These deals don’t sit around and wait for you. I don’t recall a phone call from a Debrac Myers.

These deals don’t exist. I texted you yesterday. I have the logs. Cut the BS man. Show proof of all the “sold” S500s…

How come you don’t don’t have SOLD next to the 2022 S500?

Other brokers do that when they are out of stock. Wait you never had any stock to begin with.

Its the weekend. We are busy selling cars not sitting in front of a thread. Anyone that got the s class called in. So I never got a call from someone unhappy like yourself.

1 Like

I got zero to prove to you. Sold enough on here and never encountered someone as mad as you that they were too late to the party. If your really hunting for a s class deal you would pick up the phone and make a phone call not sit on a keyboard and expect blowout deals to wait for you.

@moderators Get this guy off my thread. With his 15 min read time and joined 19 hours ago.

3 Likes

I speak the truth. Crying like a little baby for the moderators to protect you.

You must live at home with Mommy right? Does she fight all your fights too?

Go away or take this offline. Nobody cares.

I think you mad your mommy wouldn’t co-sign for you to get approved for an S Class bud. I don’t need any protection, I just need people like you off this forum. Funny how you consider you not getting a deal a fight. People like you don’t deserve anything. Enjoy man Happy Holiday!

Go make some more money so the King of Fake Deals can bump you into a 2023 S class :joy:. Your buying a S class you Mooch don’t jump 100 places for $20-$50

1 Like

Let’s go Brandon

Hi I am lookin for an X3 can you please share where? 6465236566 TIA

When is optimal time to buy a leased vehicle? My 2019 Forester Premium lease is up in July and I can buy it for $17.8k. Carmax offered me $28k and Carvana $29.5k. I am planning to keep it until October when hopefully my 2023 C8 will be built. Does it make sense to buy out the lease early? My credit union will finance at 1.99 for 36 months and 2.29 for 48 months.

i am looking to lease a mid size suv for my cleaning lady…any brand will do…20 to 25 price tag…who has a great lease out there right now. i currently have a chevy equinox for her but open to the brand that has he best lease for this type of car

I got an offer for 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited with selling price of 50k with msrp of 52K.
The lease comes out to 513 dollars a month, zero drive off. But, I’m trading in my car for $9300.
The RV is 30500 and the MF .00165
Is this a good deal?

Have a question about Genesis GV60 electric SUV. Is it better to lease or buy this type of vehicle? Also anybody knows here about MF and Residual of this vehicle? Thank you