Off Topic Landfill 5

Let them rot on the lot!!!

Hey hey hey, it’s not an Infiniti :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

They’ll throw them into loaner before snapshot if they don’t get them gone organically.

A smart dealer is selling the pipeline stable and blowing out whatever makes it to the floor to keep up the perception of scarcity.

I think the MFGs have learned they can get top $$$$ if the supply is not there and make just as much money.
Now they are saying, why build extra only to sell at a discount??

Can’t do much about the folks that don’t care what the price is and just gotta have the latest and greatest though.

could you please PM me with details. thanks :slight_smile:

Your residual is wrong.

hum
what do you have?

10k and 12k Residual are the same on the 30 month term smh

1 Like

is that the 3 in 1 Ryobi that i see :eyes:

1 Like

Weed puller which is basically just a wire wheel on a stick. Gets a ton of use on my pavers

1 Like

oooooh, that sounds useful. the landscapers continue to weed my pavers at a prodigious rate. got a link?

So the trick is to use Roundup 365 (now with 100% more cancer) to kill all the weeds and let it sit for a week to get down to the roots level, and then use this to clear off anything that is still around + light maintenance when new stuff pops up

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-ONE-18V-Patio-Cleaner-with-Wire-Brush-Edger-with-2-0-Ah-Battery-and-Charger-P2950/318200724

Once clean, thin layer of Surflan. Long lasting pre-emergent.

Oh yeah, I use Barricade on everything but once I’m done with my supply I’ll check this out

does this stuff cause cancer like roundup?

“What’s in the Garage”, not outside the garage.

i guess you got me. none of these people taking pictures of their cars ever drive them outside.

Congrats! My brother has a very similar truck, for similar reasons. I hope you didn’t pay ADM for the Halloween dressings. :sweat_smile:

Right.

Care to share? :sweat_smile: