Off Topic Landfill 5

TX is four as well

Isn’t it Texas where they love the idea of people selling cars without a dealer network? :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

Hi
Jim anything on Toyota SUVs? I am open to any trim… live in south Florida and have great credit.

thanks in advance

Msrp for most gas suvs. Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Motor trend just announced the 2023 manual Supra GR. Very interested if you’d like to DM me. Could be a lease or purchase. Thanks, CW.

IP check, aisle 3.

1 Like

Nice. I like it.

1 Like

I’d love to take over your lease! Is it more than 12 months left? @jmed

pm me and i can go into more details :slight_smile:

qbrozen is best buddies with brokers so leaves these kind of comments up against honest dealerships. But if you dare say anything about leasecompanion and autocompanion hurting a customer, it’ll disappear like a vote for Trump. I don’t know why the owners of leasehackr allow this to go on.

4 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

We usually refrain from commenting on trolls such as yourself but maybe you stop worrying about Qbrozen whom has brought value to this community for years and go fix your credit issues instead.

Low 600s ain’t getting anyone a 4xedeal

14 Likes

Bummer, that’s low. I guess he’ll get “Koon-ed” if your dealership asks for a co-signer.

Amusing how he talks about “honest” dealerships when Gupton promised RV lock despite knowing it was not possible, just to stay competitive. Now they can’t even do sign and drive, something that LH got on your case about.

In no manner is this an attempt to take shots at Gupton. I’ve stuck up for them before in this thread.

You really must be doing something right because you have a dedicated troll that gets on LH on a Saturday night…

4 Likes

I really don’t mind him attacking us.

The @trusted_hackrs on this site provide tons of value and are not compensated in any form.

It is truly disgusting when members proceed to attack and disparage them.

2 Likes

Hahhaha. Yeah, I’ve never moved comments about dealerships other than the several dozen, as proven by just looking through the Landfill. But don’t bother yourself with provable facts because that’s no fun. Feel free to file a complaint with my boss and put my massive paycheck at risk.

3 Likes

Within the last 6 months, 2 leasehackrs trying to get 4xes have been damaged by leasecompanion and autocompanion.

This customer of leasecompanion and autocompanion suffered $3,900 damage to his 4xe when leasecompanion and autocompanion recommended an unlicensed and uninsured shipping broker.

This customer of leasecompanion and autocompanion lost his 4xe and nonrefundable airfare when leasecompanion and autocompanion partnered with koon who wouldn’t allow the customer to lease through CCAP. qbrozen moved it out of the 4xe thread.

qbrozen also moved this out of the 4xe thread.

I will change my tune immediately if the day ever comes that leasecompanion and autocompanion makes it right with both these leasehackrs by getting them reimbursed for $3,900 and leasing the 4xe they ordered with CCAP.

1 Like

If anyone is to be reimbursed $3,900, it is me. I paid the user $3,900. So, please do us a favor, stfu, and move on.

1 Like

Pardon my language, but fuck off. Dont drag me into this again.

1 Like

Just for informational purposes.

Go work on that credit score meanwhile.

You said I made them disappear, yet there they are for the world to see, in the appropriate thread. Nice going disproving yourself.