Off Topic Landfill 5

'22 Sahara comes with blue tow hooks now? I didn’t know.

Yup, blue tow hooks and little blue jeep stickers on the wheels.

1 Like

Appreciating evs, unaffordable gas, loss of home ownership and negative interest rates. I can’t wait for the future :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

But let’s subsidize evs so that tax payer money goes straight to the corporations that continue to raise the prices, and to the countries that mine the materials for the batteries.

Why did we fight for independence again if we’re just going to become Europe anyway?

This threat is very relevant to the future being forced down our throats.

1 Like

You’re a terrible moderator fyi. Must not speak poorly against dealer leader eh comrade?

The picture in your user name a joke right? Bc you clearly hate everytbing this country was built upon.

1 Like

Who has time to post this garbage online? People should mind their own business and focus on their own problems. Fix yourself and then worry about others “comrade”

Almost time to short some meme stocks again it seems. A little birds told me…

2 Likes

So Biden handlers announced a 20% flat tax on $100millionaires+ idea. Not an income tax, but a wealth tax, which is obscene for various reasons we won’t get into. However, it’s apparently DOA and will never get to the floor because Pelosi’s net worth is in the neighborhood of $124 million!!! (She’s been a full time legislator for at least 40 years… her dad was a life long effected official, so she didn’t inherit anything. Is her husband an early Apple employee?? How did she do this? )
Don’t see her writing a check for $25 million to the US Treasury to gain a few political points.

3 Likes

Corruption aside (everyone in the swamp is colluding regardless of party), I want to make money and follow Nancy’s trading portfolio. What is the maximum lag time between purchase and disclosure, like 60 days?

1 Like

Moderators…….oy vey

1 Like

Wanna buy a car? That’s what’s important these days not geopolitical events on a thread about such…

1 Like

I thought I was posting in the Offramp file already in which almost anything goes but apparently that’s the Landfill.
I wish the referees were as vigilant on the Jeep 4xe thread as they are with the Offramp. There’s hundreds of posts, many with photos, of people discussing exterior colors, roofs, etc. Most have nothing to do with hacking a lease. I bet if I printed out the text of my Pelosi rant in 100 point font, taped it to the driver’s side door of the Jeep I scored from Clutch, posted the photo, it would be okay.

3 Likes

That photo was taken while I was still in South Carolina for the PCD. We had stopped somewhere to grab coffee. Not sure what neighborhood that was since I’m not from there. Those townhomes looked very nice!

1 Like

If you complained about the mean tweeting orange boogeyman your post wouldn’t have been moved :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Just got a new 2022 Elantra from Red Hoagland Hyundai. They don’t have any markups on their vehicles you can buy at MSRP. Look for Jimmy Hobbs and tell them Zaid sent you, he will give you another discount.

Funny how you have a top rated variety show and your brother is the head of the nyse? I guess my actuarial research says that’s impossible without nepotism. But daddy was a nobody. Right?

They’re so talented as a family. Even the brothers. :joy:

Offramp! At least bill mahar is starting to recognize.

2 Likes

You are talking about Trumps?

You def have that TDS they talk about. There is a cure for that, it’s called “move on”.

It’s funny you think, from my previous posts, that I would ever support some lifelong Democrat elitist from New York…yet you reply to most of my posts with something about the trump family.

I liked lots of his policies bc he knew how to work the crowd he needed support for. I never voted or once ever put my trust in him or his ilk. Maybe that will clear things up for you…

Oh the left right paradigm truly has worked its magic on even those that think they’re “educated”. Do better. Reject both and maybe we can all get out of this shitstorm alive and still able to hack some whips.

1 Like

I thought this had progressed to DDS but alas no cigar just yet.

1 Like

Funny that you always talk shit about left, but never about right. That’s all.

More nuanced than this. Truly it’s become more of a Auth vs Lib paradigm than a Left vs Right one.

Pick your corner or ride the fence: You can’t win for trying.