Off Topic Landfill 5

Can I please get the link too?

Can I get the link to the March spreadsheet?

Can I get the March spreadsheet ?
Thanks

Were you able to get a MSRP or below deal on the Frontier? Please PM dealer if so, we are in the same area

Dude, absolutely gorgeous

1 Like

By the time I decide if this is the right car for me, this will be gone. LOL

I need to find a new car but I’ve 4 months, then I may place order for a new one and extend my current lease.

No one cares

I don’t care that you don’t care, so I guess we are even :smirk:

Can I get link to spreadsheet please?

Hi,

Do you lease KIA autos?

Thank You

can i have the spreadsheet please? thanks

What config of model 3 gets the NJ chargeup rebate?. .

You can text me at 720-669-5996 for Mercedes Sprinters. I am in Colorado.

I don’t know the specifics, but if you go behind any of the broker’s backs to their dealers, it will be frowned upon. They are all good brokers and have plenty of good reviews, and good deals.

1 Like

Reviews only in review threads.

Lol why are you so mad?

2 Likes

You have all these existing relationships with dealers including some over 3 hours away from you and you still paid a broker in the end? And you were asking leasecompanion broker fee questions on a 4xe back in early November?

Seems really suspect as someone just reading through this thread.

1 Like

And you pass of this clown’s posts as legitimate reviews?

He basically paid LC a deposit for an order. Found out who I work with and tried to force a better deal. Probably to cancel on LC soon thereafter.

In November my lease ended so I called dealers up and down the east coast to try and find a deal. I don’t personally know any of the salesman, managers, etc… but I ended up getting a car from a large dealer network in MD. Since then I have referred a lot of people so thankfully they have been good to me. Back in November I couldn’t find a car I liked that wasn’t marked up in NJ, but they were actually discounting them in MD. When I asked about the 4xe in November, I personally would want a Wrangler as I drive long distances and prefer comfort. Thought I could order one until market normalized and resell, but bailed on that idea and got a Genesis G70.

Regardless, I wasted a lot of my time this winter calling dealers and the only result was meeting a few who are willing to make deals.

Hope this clarifies.