Off Topic Landfill 5

Who are you? Did you ever contract a vehicle with me? If so please prove that or don’t post here, this is for reviews. Your post history shows otherwise

2 Likes

Hi,
Any deal on 2022 X5 45E? in NJ area?
Let me know thanks

Very difficult allocation to obtain unless you are open to waiting for one.

It is very difficult feat for a broker to have near perfect reviews especially being in the business as long as @Jrouleau426 has. I have been brokering for about 2 years and began my own broker firm nearly 3 months ago - it is not easy! When you look at the overall number of positive reviews a broker has you can be certain that you are in good hands.

1 Like

I had a great experience with Jim when I got my truck in 2019 and in getting some free advice from him about flipping/selling the truck last year. Because of volume (and maybe his personal preference which he is entitled to), he communicates mostly via text. With that, he is thorough and responsive. Texting/email is not only convenient, but leaves less room for misunderstanding, as the conversation is documented and can be re-read for clarity as needed. A couple of negative experiences out of hundreds is still very impressive and if it were Google Jim would still have a 5.0 rating.

1 Like

This is lament the dealer didn’t make more on these. Looks sharp! Enjoy

1 Like

Can you PM dealer info? Thanks

1 Like

Midhudkivoac

1m

I sold my BMW 540i to Paul. He gave me the best offer and process couldn’t be easier. It took only 3 days from offer to get vehicle picked up and paid. Definitely my fastest and most professional experience. 10/10 would recommend!

Hi Donny,

I got a Q7 back in December 2020 for my wife with you. I’m looking for a A5 or S5. Of the Audi Lineup, what has the best deals in leases?

Could you send me the spreadsheet?

Thanks,

-Mike

Here is the used car market in one listing. See how long it takes you to figure out the issue here.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=626049850&clickType=elot

Pretty crazy

you win the prize. WTF bro.

1 Like

WTF? Really?

Gotta be an UBER car or a Community Car. Always on the road.

$500 ACV 2 years ago lol

More like a $1

interesting learnings. KBB is flawed. 370k mile private party value is $9,350 and 150k mile private party value is $ 11,910. So a $2,500 decrement for an additional 220k miles. whats wrong with this picture.

No problem! I’d like to get into an S5 sport back in the near future!!

1 Like

We can help! Wait times are currently 5-6 months. Does that work?

Shhhhh, don’t let California hear that, they might get ideas for a new tax.

Well registration is currently $500 for my car so they might’ve started.