Off Topic Landfill 5

Where did you get this pricing, you are way out of your budget. The deal you posted is crap, run from it and contact a broker here.

Ain’t happening. Find another car within your budget.

EDIT: You can’t even get an X5 in that price range, unless you put a substantial down payment.

3 Likes

Fresno bmw

yeah, thought i’d give it a shot. I’m also open to an MDX, Q7, RXL

Anyone have order guides on the GC L?

Out of all the 4xe you got, which ones you like best. I’m liking this one. LOL. How long did you wait before flipping them?

Youve described exactly me. I just cashed out on a 2017 charger Daytona, it appreciated 7k since I bought it in mid 2020. Now I need something cheap to hold me over till prices normalize.

I did also just snag a pacifica lease last month with 13k off MSRP, that was a hell of a deal for the current times.

1 Like

Looking for a pacifica also, more info please!

Haven’t looked at them this month. Last month the 2021 limited non-hybrid had around an 11k rebate, plus dealer took another $1000 off for me.

Was this in Texas? Also what did it entail (were you a loyalty lessee) etc…?

Wow that color!

You made your point with your review, quit whining and move on.

2 Likes

Your reply sounds like a lot of effort to convince people otherwise. This just doesn’t smell right to me. I’m in the line of business where I deal with the public, and even when I was dealing with the most difficult of customers, I never went back at them like you did here sir.

Reviews only in Review threads.

1 Like

can u pm me lease details on the yukon?

@ilike2breakthngs bro did someone just tried to sell a used tesla for way over msrp in your Discord channel!! :joy: i just can’t handle this :joy:

LOL YUP …. I mean we are all there in the discord for a reason right? But hey, a person can try right?! :joy:

1 Like

My phone almost fell from my hand when i saw this :joy:

Isn’t it your discord? Give him the :hiking_boot:

whats the deal on the yukons? send u a pm