Off Topic Landfill 5

yeah until one of our dickhead cops pulls you over and whips out the handy dandy tint tester then you get a $300 ticket and told to report back to the police station once you’ve gotten it fixed.

Well, darker tint technically is illegal. A minor offense it may be…however none of us who go darker than legal are doing so ignorantly.

One can certainly understand being an officer and walking up to a car (yet not being able to see the driver and what they may be doing) and that being a bit disconcerting.

3 Likes

i live by several simple motto’s. first and foremost is ‘cop-free is the way to be.’

Every one of these cops have the same tint and well as over 3/4 of the population of FL. The only time you will get pulled over is if you are a dickhead and driving like one, give me a reason.

1 Like

Cops never bother people who don’t do stupid shit, and in this case with tint, give them a reason to pull you over. One reason leads to another as they say,

Now in NY, the dickhead cops will pull you over for tint, because they figure real crime will just go away.

Ordered 10/22
Cryptstickers Picked Up 12/22
No updates until 10/07 when it said it was built
Dealer called today 1/14 and said it was on the

2022 Wrangler Sahara Altitude. Really glad I didn’t get the 4xe, randomly shutting down on the road is a major issue and a deal killer for me,

This isn’t a problem unique to the 4xe. Happens with the regular jl and gladiator as well.

4 Likes

You created an account to post in the 4xe thread that you didn’t order a 4xe?

14 Likes

You haven’t spent much time around the jeep forums, have you?

5 Likes

Holy cow…the collective IQ barely reaches into the double digits…it’s torture.

BTW, the dip stick is off (high) by nearly a quarter inch to centimetre cold. Saw a guy sell of his 4xE because of some conspiracy about gas collecting in his crankcase. Prolly for the best.

1 Like

Hello, first timer and first post. I was quoted $1493/mo with $5000 down for a X7 40i. 10k mi

Market value selling price: 77,095.00
zurich shield: 995.00
market adjustment: 7000.00
total purchase: 85,090.00
taxable fees: 7.00
doc fee: 85.00
tax: 3760.00
non tax fee: 1632.00
balance: 90,574.00

seems like a lot of BS fees added on. i’m looking to pay 700-800/mo for X7 if possible.

Where did you get this pricing, you are way out of your budget. The deal you posted is crap, run from it and contact a broker here.

Ain’t happening. Find another car within your budget.

EDIT: You can’t even get an X5 in that price range, unless you put a substantial down payment.

3 Likes

Fresno bmw

yeah, thought i’d give it a shot. I’m also open to an MDX, Q7, RXL

Anyone have order guides on the GC L?

Out of all the 4xe you got, which ones you like best. I’m liking this one. LOL. How long did you wait before flipping them?

Youve described exactly me. I just cashed out on a 2017 charger Daytona, it appreciated 7k since I bought it in mid 2020. Now I need something cheap to hold me over till prices normalize.

I did also just snag a pacifica lease last month with 13k off MSRP, that was a hell of a deal for the current times.

1 Like

Looking for a pacifica also, more info please!

Haven’t looked at them this month. Last month the 2021 limited non-hybrid had around an 11k rebate, plus dealer took another $1000 off for me.