Off Topic Landfill 5

Hi is the vehicle still available? If so PM me. Thanks!

Hey, Contact me at REMOVED if you’re still in the market for the M340. I have 1 in stock

Gotta be more discreet my man

I tried, couldn’t find another way to reach out to him lol.

Lol you have to pay to be on here

my deal was similar but better

find the thread

they closed it cuz i shut down all the haters one by one

jealous got me strapped

Mine was $700 a month

Plus was an msport edition

U turd licker

Maybe u could come wash it

Ill give u a free mask

U geekacon

1 Like

I think you should sign that 3 series M Sport, its a great deal. The dealer is doing you a real solid on that one. In fact, I wish I could get a deal that good. Everyone in the radiology office is going to be so impressed. I can see it now, they’re going to say “whose the idiot that parked a 3 series in the physician lot? None of our radiologists would be caught drive something that low spec”. Fits right in for your job.

3 Likes

Mods are haters

They leave your responses trash talking but delete mine

Thats becuz im the greatest and you cant top me

All u can do is cheat me to defeat me

Worship me

Geek boys

Removed SPAM

Wasn’t she in cohoots with one of the sales managers and banging him and something went awry? That’s how she was running her deals. She was getting dick, while he was moving metal.

She seemed like a nice gal. Shame what she did to her customers

Do you have any Defenders with a $70k MSRP or less in stock or deliverable within a month?

Not at the moment. We have orders at MSRP only.

What would the lease come out on one at like $70k MSRP and how long is the wait if I were to order sometime this week?

i have a 22 TRX, level 1, blue over solid black interior. 1500 miles for sale.

90k. Shoot me text if interested.

954 235 3177 located in south fla

Thats the spirit but this isnt the place for that market, its like selling retail price to a wholesaler LOL

4 Likes

Don’t worry in a couple of months it’ll be wholesale

I just requested the paperwork to extend my US Bank Tundra lease by six months (it would otherwise mature in February, 2022). Going to milk that pre- supply chain crunch lease payment for as long as possible!

I’m looking to transfer my LR AWD Model 3 lease if you are interested PM me!