Off Topic Landfill 5

PM me asap.

Not anymore.

Ursus, the LC faithful.

You better stop personal attacks and stick to your business.

This is gaslighting and favoritism at its finest. Someone makes a comment on my thread about flipping a car and you make an unsolicited comment about the EV going to $0.

But, when users criticize the EV credit on a mass-order with the broker that you have a personal relationship, you landfill their responses.

Again, I ask of you to stop making unsolicited comments on my thread and personally attacking @CaptQ.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ford Explorer 2021 Lease (help me with numbers)

your information is very interesting and good question but i am not idea.

Removed SPAM

A friend is looking for a sienna platinum near SoCal for msrp. PM me if you have one.

That would be me. I won that lottery in May 2020 - $263 all in, 24/10 for an SR5 crewmax Tundra with off road package - Cavalry Blue! Smartest thing I ever did was jump on that deal.

1 Like

I’ll take the silver medal then. $282/mo for SR5 Crewmax with leather package and forged TRD wheels package. Signed June 2020, 24/10. I absolutely love the truck and I’m likely going to buy it outright when the lease is up. Best car purchase decision ever.

1 Like

Q, I have someone highly interested in one of your defenders. Can you DM me your number so I can give you a call?

i saw you ended up finding one at MSRP. Willing to share the dealer with me?

Hydro Blue 14.14% OFF MSRP!

3 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Power-Wheels-Minions-Jeep-Wrangler-Battery-Powered-Ride-On/830197221?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_Soc2PD0nIxyIT0l2t-RrFXUXUkGzNOW-PQ%3ArQA0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_57486&clickid=Soc2PD0nIxyIT0l2t-RrFXUXUkGzNOW-PQ%3ArQA0&sharedid=collective&affiliates_ad_id=565706&campaign_id=9383

1 Like

What is this?

can you buy out Audi leases?

And if Lets Go Brandon has his way the long-term capital gains tax rate will double.

1 Like

Can you please give me quotes for x4 and x5 with m-sport package?

Ill message you back soon. Just sitting down for dinner. Thanks