Off Topic Landfill 5

What years?

What are 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacles selling for?

The 2022 pinnacle sells for $55k. Not sure about the 2021

We’re talking about auction numbers

Here ya go. Added limited trim as well since there’s not many pinnacle transactions.

1 Like

Looking for BMW 840i Xdrive lease. 36mo, 10K miles.
Thanks, Nick

Looking for BMW 840i Xdrive lease. 36mo, 10K miles.

Thanks, Nick

PM sent about the Defender 110s.

PM me asap.

Not anymore.

Ursus, the LC faithful.

You better stop personal attacks and stick to your business.

This is gaslighting and favoritism at its finest. Someone makes a comment on my thread about flipping a car and you make an unsolicited comment about the EV going to $0.

But, when users criticize the EV credit on a mass-order with the broker that you have a personal relationship, you landfill their responses.

Again, I ask of you to stop making unsolicited comments on my thread and personally attacking @CaptQ.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ford Explorer 2021 Lease (help me with numbers)

your information is very interesting and good question but i am not idea.

Removed SPAM

A friend is looking for a sienna platinum near SoCal for msrp. PM me if you have one.

That would be me. I won that lottery in May 2020 - $263 all in, 24/10 for an SR5 crewmax Tundra with off road package - Cavalry Blue! Smartest thing I ever did was jump on that deal.

1 Like

I’ll take the silver medal then. $282/mo for SR5 Crewmax with leather package and forged TRD wheels package. Signed June 2020, 24/10. I absolutely love the truck and I’m likely going to buy it outright when the lease is up. Best car purchase decision ever.

1 Like

Q, I have someone highly interested in one of your defenders. Can you DM me your number so I can give you a call?