Off Topic Landfill 4

I bought it because it puts a smile on my face, I couldn’t care less about what people think of me. That’s also why I daily drive a 2017 Toyota Corolla SE

2 Likes

at the risk of sounding like complete grammar police, couldn’t care less, couldn’t. Could care less still means you care somewhat.

Apologies, I was running late to work and didn’t have time to stop and grab my morning energy drink in my Lamborghini Aventador SV :sleepy:

1 Like

aventador

1 Like

Hahaha, now the toolbag reference may come into play :wink:

For March 2021, what are the lease cash, money factor and residual value for a Elantra SEL 15K/36Months, MSRP $22,200?

you can look up all programs on edmunds forum

Can any admins or moderators Private message me? I have a question about another account I have on lease hackr and have no clue where to find someone to talk to. Thanks!

See if you can push it to 15% discount pre-incentive so you can get the payement to 0.8% rule

Enough of the trolling

Check legends and ezautogroup posts - no msds, only 3900 drive off. Msrp is a little lower 71k (not sure what option is missing compared to 72k etron). So tempting for an etron but no space in the garage right now.

1 Like

Definitely! Nothing personal against you.
However, I think your expectations of a “newbie” are way higher than what’s actually seen. I truly wish people did follow instructions and did go to the right place (broker reviews forum) to see if a broker is legit or not.

Unfortunately, the truth is that people don’t really follow instructions or read. I see people asking questions that their answers are literally a line above them. So, with that being said, that’s why I made the comment that you pinned here.

I honestly enjoy the humor that we have here on Leasehackr. But I also believe that there is a fine line between being funny and being a jerk, and I think us, as humans in general, have a duty to watch what we say.

Here is a photo of a “newbie” not reading the post right above their post…

As I already said, it’s just an innocuous joke, nothing more. I start to think that you took the act of me linking your comment a bit personally. There was no ill intent, and you don’t have to explain your reasoning.

Maybe. I was a newbie here once too. I guess I have high expectations in that regard.

Sure, we can debate these sorts of philosophical topics about human nature till the cows come home, but I don’t really want to derail this thread any more. The bear might get angry and kick both of us to the landfill (which I’m this close of doing myself). Peace.

Rusty, this comes up all the time and has been explained before. He can read the thread to understand.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Sent a pm on a CX5

Hi - Seems to be getting very high quote. Anyone that can help:

Mazda CX-5 GT
Lease = 36 months / 12k miles per year
MF = 0.0001, Residual 60%
MSRP = 33,135
Monthly = $291.45
DAS = $2,488 includes $300 DP, taxes on incentive ($1500 current CX-5 GT Lease), taxes on monthly payments, $75 doc fee

Or $352/month with first month, dmv DAS

Looking to lease a 2021 Camaro LT1 in nyc or nj. I live in staten island. Currently have a nissan rogue lease in the household and own a 2014 Silverado. I am a active first responder also, if any incentives for that. Who can help a brother out??

Yeah, smart decision.

2 Likes

Audi etrons looking good and very tempting! I’ll see myself out of this thread if it is off topic, but do you think you can get me a deal on the Q7 55 premium plus? I have Costco and looking for 24/12 or 36/12. Can do max MSD and looking for no down; will pay all fees upfront. Ready to go after a quick test drive if it looks good.

Can also give you a call or text but but let me know if you’re only doing etrons right now.