Off Topic Landfill 3

Is that even legal, lol? Lemme guess, the buyer (or a spouse) is in the entertainment industry?

1 Like

Not even close

SoCal Adjustment special?

2 Likes

Please tell me they are not financial advisors or CPAs! Doctor’s wife?

To put things in perspective: that cool $50K uniqueness premium equals two DAS’s on this econobuy, then about $2,500/mo, albeit you are limited to 2500 miles/year.

https://www.ogaracoachwestlakevillage.com/rolls-royce.htm

Money was not an object

1 Like

Apparently not! What’s the over/under that they’ll trade it by X-mas for $50K below sticker?

Not a chance . He just spent 15k on a new exhaust

Hah, RS6 Avant? I’m sure they’ll enjoy it long enough for their money’s worth but that 2500 MPY lease, 50k is enough all in for an Aston Martin Vantage 7500 MPY CPO service loaner lease special.

No lease !!!

1 Like

The Rolls Royce he linked. Side note, we are so getting land filled.

2 Likes

/threadjack

Yes these will sell significantly over sticker.

1 Like

You guys finally got your defender :wink:

2 Likes

15k for 5 HP. ROI on this one is not worth.

2 Likes

My Mercedes Benz C43 May have wheel and tire damage but I have wheel and tire coverage, I am wondering if I can use that allowance to change or fix damaged tires before turning in the vehicle at lease end. Thoughts?

Curious to what the factory pickup process was like?

Anything on a NIRO EV EX Premium?

Hello, what is the money factor, residual value and lease or loyalty credit if any for a 2020 Ford F-150 XL super Crew? 36 months/10k miles per year and for 12k miles per year to compare, 24153 zip code.

Hello, is the BMW loaner still available?

We are looking at getting a new lease by the end of the month. We have narrowed it down to 2021 CX-9 Carbon Edition. Need a good deal. PM me thanks.

I have a jeep GC lease for another year. is there any jeep incentives to get out early and trade up to something else like the gladiator?