Off Topic Landfill 3

You’re a better person than I am.

3 Likes

Lol! There’s no way

What I really think about all of this is much worse than what I wrote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. But you didn’t share it. That is a sign of maturity.

I hope your dealer showed them the door.

5 Likes

Nah I would never ask them to do that. They need to run a business and the staff needs to make a living. I don’t want to act like I run the place. I don’t! Always want to stay in their good graces and vise versa.

It’s just such poor form.

If members are going to scoot around brokers after seeing their deals on LH, at least play it cool and don’t act like we’re “boys” and start name dropping. C’est la vie.

11 Likes

You Sir are a true gentleman.

5 Likes

I’m in Western, MA and I have 5 payments left on my fully loaded, 2018 Infiniti Q50 Sport and I was wondering if you worked with Infiniti at all?

I do not I am sorry!

That’s an amazing deal. Was your deal a CVAP deal, or just straight up. Asking in case the dealer accepts CVAP.

Straight up. Coz CVAP is scheduled to be reviewed on the 25th of Jan, didn’t want the costco offer to expire. So we decided to jump on a deal. They do accept CVAP

2 Likes

CVAP actually told you when they would review your file? That is a long time from now.

They told you when you’re application will be reviewed? When did you submit?

Yes they did. Application was submitted on Aug 10th 2020. They are slammed with applications. I guess everyone is trying to get into boltmania lol.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why we took that amazing offer.

Wow! I am hearing conflicting reports, some say within a month. others 6 weeks or more.

I wonder if they are prioritizing certain applications.

i sent an email here is their response:

“Applications can take anywhere between 3 weeks to 3 months for them to be reviewed. All applications must be processed in the order received.”

Hi Donny, can you send the spreadsheet to me, please?

Hey Froggy, Here you go!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1HmUa8eauSyNlFJaTROdE13djc3aFlycnJoc05OYm9mS1FN/view

Please let me know how I can be of help.
619-363-3676

hey very interested please message

Is the deal only available in these 4 states? I am in Washington state

How does the shipping fee look like if you ship to Washington? Thanks!

Do you ship nation wide? I live in Washington, thanks!