Off Topic Landfill 3

We’re all adults and in a world that is getting far too soft, a bit of friendly banter is warranted. I don’t consider the Internet personal space and that’s the only time I ever take offense.

Someone wasn’t raised in MW2 lobbies.

1 Like

Just remind me how it’s friendly banter? Hahaha

Also, 10th prestige in mw2, Xbox 360. I’ve heard it all, which is exactly my point. If we’re all adults, why do people feel the need to be rude to people who are just asking questions and providing their opinion? Not everyone can spend their whole day researching cars.

I am also a principal for special education students who have behavioral issues, if you think MW2 lobbies are bad, you should hear what these kids say :joy:

Also, JD, I wasn’t referring to your responses.

Haha I know you weren’t and I usually don’t respond to people unless they single me out.

No offense guys but 10th prestige in modern warfare is just a lot of wasted controller batteries. Level 50 in team slayer, snipers and team doubles in Halo is where it’s at.

I’ll raise you Halo infinite.

I didn’t mean any rudeness, harshness or toxicity, but we’re just beating around the bush for the OP. I’m taking a peek at what I have for him, and he’s already reached out to some other stellar brokers like jrouleau.

Psh

You youngsters may not have lasted in a counter strike lobby or match. Online gaming was still like the wild west then. A friend and I started playing some remastered games recently for nostalgia and they have everything censored now, kills some of the entertainment value.

That said, this isn’t a gentlemans forum, this is about trying to get good deals on cars for our hard earned money. With that in mind, some folks may not sugar coat their advice as we all want to see each other save some money in this process.

Youngsters huh? Lol didn’t the first halo come out right around the time counter strike did? 99-00’s. If we’re one upping each other on FPS’s how about some Doom, Duke Nukem or how many of you kids play Rise of Triad?

I’ll message you, would be interested in speaking with you!

Hi,

I’m looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in CT. 10k miles, 36 month lease. Are you able to help? Thanks

Hi - yes we would be happy to help. Please text us at 917-983-5377 and ask for Brad or Rod

Yea Subaru is amazing…if you are a 50 year old lesbian.

2 Likes

I just helped my uncle get a cash deal on a 2020 flying spur first edition a couple months ago pearlescent silver on cricketball. Unfortunately he passed due to covid, so I’m now looking to sell it. It has less than 3k miles. PM me if you’re interested.

Interested. PM me if it is available.

2020 Disco Sport - 39K msrp (total base car)

pmt $395 Month 36/10k
$1100 DAS
includes NYC reg/plates etc.

worth it?

new to the leasehack forum, how to i post a new deal check?

Still available?
Dm me

Still available?

That’s because in this case it is. At least partially.

You’re way over thinking it. I made those specials. It’s total DAS. Doesn’t matter how you word it but this is the second time you’ve asked that and it confuses potential customers seeing this thread.

We don’t post specials with “down payment” it’s always a simple rounded number that covers drive offs with some CCR so I don’t have to adjust each pencil when I desk to show the exact drive-off amount. It would be a pain to do it that way. If someone wants to do less DAS or true drive offs were more than happy to oblige but advertising a deal with $300 in CCR isn’t a big deal.

2 Likes

Not sure why that makes any difference.

Asked once.

Why not post a simple number with no CCR?

Advertising tiny monthly payments and throwing CCR in the DAS confuses customers as well.

So just leave it out if $300 isnt a big deal.