Off Topic Landfill 3

Speak for yourself (and you did by moving). The only other place in the US I would live besides CA is Northern VA, and Amazon HQ2 speculation made my old home in Crystal City more expensive than housing in CA.

But Texas and Florida don’t even make the list. If I was going to move just to reduce or avoid taxes, I’d go to Arizona or Nevada, and they aren’t high on the list either.

Power outages > humidity and cicadas in my book.

Hey now, Florida gets plenty of those too, its just not usually intentional.

1 Like

You should check AZ reg fees before you say that…

Lol I spent Aug-Oct 2015 in Phoenix for work, registration fees don’t even make the list. For one, I don’t have a neck tattoo so I’m not eligible to register a vehicle there.

1 Like

You’ve posted this in at least five different threads. If you are trying to get feedback, I’d recommend deleting what you’ve already posted and starting your own thread with complete details of your deal.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s up to 6, haha. Can you imagine being the dealership dealing with this? Oy.

Dude you should be permanently banned from this forum

Mod removed post.

Why are they showing a higher selling price on the lease breakdown than on the first sheet?

Dude you literally copy pasted this sheet on every single post. What kind of bs is that.

1 Like
  1. Chill dude lol.
  2. Loaner? Looks like a 4k loaner to me. 15% discount on a X7 with a markup isn’t terrible. Chicagoland, ask @wam22 I don’t remember if he’s registered but he is the one to talk to about IL.

I paid $936 for a $120k X7 v8 no $ down

Any deals on 2021 x5 phev? M package, 21 inch rims, surround view camera?

Why was post removed ?

Check pm please

1. High Altitude 4WD White with 19 Speaker Upgrade
  2. 15106
  3. 10K a Year
  4. None
  5. Preferably just First Month and Fees
  1. Sub-Trim you’re interested in/ also color
    Limited - White
  2. Zip Code
  3. Miles
    Lowest
  4. What Leases You Have in The Household?
    None
  5. How Much Do At Signing
    First and fees

Looking for:

1. Wrangler Sport S 2-door
  2. 07924
  3. 15K
  4. Current lease on Toyota Highlander
  5. $2,000-3,000
  • White Renegade Latitude (ideally FWD) with Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
  • Current lease on Acura TLX
  • Zero drive off
  • Sub-Trim you’re interested in/ also color : GC Overland 4x4 any color with dark brown interior
  • Zip Code: 06357 (CT)
  • Miles: 12k
  • What Leases You Have in The Household? 2 x BMW
  • How Much Do At Signing: drive offs, no msd, no cap reduction