Off Topic Landfill 3

So I recently sold a 2016 Maserati Ghibli S with 23k and a 2019 BMW X3 sDrive 30i with 17k to Vroom.

I bought the Maserati 18 months ago with 16k on the clock for $31.5k and enjoyed 16 months and 7,000 very fast miles in it, but the warranty was running out so it was time to let it go. I decided to try Carvana and Vroom for an easy sale and Vroom came back with a high offer of $28,963 so I bit their arm off. The transaction went through perfectly as I expected as the car was mint, virtually like new, and a few days after pick-up a check came through and that was that. At roughly $160 per month in depreciation and zero costs on the car, I was a happy bunny.

Next was the BMW X3 - this was a lease car from BMW and had a shade over $33k left on the payoff, I was just bored of it so wanted out, so again I tried both Carvana and Vroom and Vroom came back with the higher offer of $33,487. Perfect - having had an easy transaction with the Maserati I started the process, they picked up the car, sent me a notification that BMW had been paid in full and I later saw the car on their site for sale for $35,480.

Today I get a notification from BMW that Vroom shorted them by nearly $9.5k on the pay off and I was still liable. Has this happened to anyone else? Vroom are investigating, but still, scary position to be in.

Can I get the contact info please? Ty …

Looking to get a new Bolt Lease from my 2017 Bolt … I was about to make a deal to another dealership until i saw your posts. Ty very much for this amazing deal

Message me is available

Is this still available please PM m.

Really? I tried to get pre-approved and they said it was only for San Diego County residents at this time.

Any M8 comp convertible deals?

Yes I sent you a message!

Wowsers…that car is :fire:

1 Like

I’m definitely interested. Do you have lease offers on M2’s as well? Looking to getting in one in a week or two at the latest.

Yes I sent you a PM

Any 3 series loaners with premium package

Yes please send me a PM

Hi I am interested in getting an X3m competition. What information do you need?

Interested in x5

Message sent

Looking for an x3m40i

Sent you an email about X7. Thanks!

Hey Im Interested in 2020 X7 lease, please advise

Anything coming up for some 330Xis ? Ex Loaners?

I’m interested in X7! What’s the deal?