Off Topic Landfill 3

I’ve seen 11% on BMW broker posts from major dealers, so I can’t honestly give you much comment. Try reaching out to more dealers, or a broker on the forum like @iac or @AutoCompanion.

1 Like

Hey nice deals. What would the numbers look like without loyalty for the s60 t5 r-design for 12k miles a yr? Have costco. Is there a fleet discount available?

PM sent. Please let me know. Thanks!

Can you please pm me the numbers for XC60 Hybrid?

On a 3 series BMW Financial is not going to be looking at or verifying your income. Def go ahead and exaggerate your income on the app. If you put $28k a year into the online credit app, it’s possible that they can deny you given you have little history.

The problem is your history.

1. An actual human being is not looking at your credit and making a decision. It’s totally automated based on their algorithm for their credit underwriting risk.

You have a good credit score but like I said the “system” will look at your credit and either approve or deny you .

It’s sort of like when you get “preapproved” for a credit card. They kinda know your score and history.

I personally think you should be fine and get approved.

2 Likes

Here we go with these replies already… I knew I’d catch some fish…

It’s stated income… how do you know he won’t get employed tomorrow and be making $100k?

On this car, the system is looking at his credit profile. I can assure you his credit app isn’t going to a humans desk to be reviewed / scrutinized. He’s not going thru some underwriting process, not on a 330i.

He’s got good score and young history. You don’t know if the system will approve or not. They’ll either say yes or no. With that score they might. People get approved on leases with shittier scores. I don’t what BMWFS algorithm is on credit approval.

He wants the car badly , so it’s in his interest to make his profile as credit friendly as possible.

Ever bought real estate, took out a loan or leased a car?

There are people on welfare leasing cars. Welcome to the United States.

Not here to debate you bud, or imply he should commit any sort of fraud etc

1 Like

You know what he does? He’s tells them that he lives at home with mom and dad, has no debt , no expenses and grosses 3k a month with potentially making more (the actual Truth) and that his additional income (that he stated ) is hypothetical based on additional income.

My point is, he won’t even get to that stage. It’s either gonna be a yes or no. Let him try if he wants to.

Is it smart for a 21yo to be leasing an M340i? That’s another debate . I was 21 once, and know the feeling…

1 Like

Can please pm me the numbers for xc60 hybrid.
Thank you

i dont see any volvo deals on your website, can you post a few for XC90 ?

DM sent! Great deal!

Please DM me info. Interested.

DM sent (apologize for the duplicate DM)

thank you

Dm. Im interested

Happen to have Gran Coupe m8 or X6m with a great deal?

Hi just double checking that you do not service California? thanks!

Are you seriously advertising your car on a broker’s thread?

5 Likes

Im in the market for XC40. How can I get in touch with Tony?

Hey can you shoot me Tony’s contact? Thanks!

I mentioned to my wife that there is no point in leasing luxury cars when working from home and most of the car use is to go to the grocery store and/or pickup/drop off kids from school.

May as well lease a highlander in the mid 300s
I also believe tougher times are ahead for luxury vehicles if the work from home sticks longer term

Any deals for BMW and Porsche?