Off Topic Landfill 3

Can you please pm me bmw specials for this month im looking for Bmw M340i

When might the Mazda tab be updated?

Why do you ask about Mazda in Volvo thread?

Oops. Came out of the doc looking at Mazda and forgot the thread was Volvo specific.

Interested in leasing Tundra 4x4 crewmax (any trim other than SR5). Not in rush. Can wait for few months. Please let me know if a good deal comes up. Thanks.

But CA is so wonderful about spending this money on… on… on… OK, I got nothing!

Forest Fire Management…

2 Likes

Hey what dealer pm me plz and thank u

Can you send me the dealer info lazarus? They are doing $10% without the power dollars? That’d be extreme. Afaik the power dollars aren’t able to be applied to leases.

I from Atlanta and below are my details

Open to consider - Audi Q7 premium plus with a surround sound package, Lexus 350 RXL with a surround sound package, Volvo XC 90 with a surround sound package, MB GLS 450 with a surround sound package

Here is the build I am looking for

Open for White exterior and black interior or Silver exterior and black interior

Credit score around 765

Costco Member

Region/State: Atlanta, Georgia (willing to ship if good deal)

Preferred method of contact - Email

I am looking for 3 year, 12k/yr lease term

Acura MDX 2018 base (35,412 miles), Got it in April 2018

I have upgraded My Acura MDX sound system with Pioneer 12 speakers and subwoofer etc and its sounds great

My Acura MDX 2018 lease term is 36 months with 12k/year. The lease ends April 2021 but I would like to trade in

Please advice

Can you PM me specifics ? I always do 0 DAS. NJ taxes.

open to pickup in central NJ or delivery

I can do MSDs (upto 10x)

Hi. Regarding the Mazda deals: Is the Mazda3 the Hatchback? Also what’s the breakdown on the $1999 due at signing? Thanks…

One more question: am i reading it correctly that i can apply the $500 college grad discount to further lower the payment?

What are you hoping for?

Would you mind elaborating on this?

You said you are looking for a unicorn I was wondering what in particular?

I am looking for something that can hold two kids and two adults very comfortably. At this moment 7 series might be an interesting option at $500 a month. I have 2+ months to see what good deals might appear during that time.

A 500/mo 7 definitely a unicorn! If you find it let us know

1 Like

Come on :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.