Off Topic Landfill 3

Interested. PM me if it is available.

2020 Disco Sport - 39K msrp (total base car)

pmt $395 Month 36/10k
$1100 DAS
includes NYC reg/plates etc.

worth it?

new to the leasehack forum, how to i post a new deal check?

Still available?
Dm me

Still available?

That’s because in this case it is. At least partially.

You’re way over thinking it. I made those specials. It’s total DAS. Doesn’t matter how you word it but this is the second time you’ve asked that and it confuses potential customers seeing this thread.

We don’t post specials with “down payment” it’s always a simple rounded number that covers drive offs with some CCR so I don’t have to adjust each pencil when I desk to show the exact drive-off amount. It would be a pain to do it that way. If someone wants to do less DAS or true drive offs were more than happy to oblige but advertising a deal with $300 in CCR isn’t a big deal.

2 Likes

Not sure why that makes any difference.

Asked once.

Why not post a simple number with no CCR?

Advertising tiny monthly payments and throwing CCR in the DAS confuses customers as well.

So just leave it out if $300 isnt a big deal.

1. You brought this up on one of my threads

2. We can choose how we advertise if we’re paying for a subscription

3. You’ve never desked a deal and it shows, you have no idea how time consuming it would be to post each special with exact DAS. Most brokers / dealers do it this way for a reason.

2 Likes

Looking for 2021 E-tron deals if you got them. Sraesmit@gmail.com

Hi Nick, can you send me a PM for GLB, XC40 and NX300?Thx.

sending you a PM now

LOL… How can you make money when selling cars under invoice? What is $150 mini?

She’s lucky it has HK sound. Perfect commuter car!

1 Like

If you sell a car to yourself, do you receive commission for it? :thinking:

That’s something you don’t see everyday!

1 Like

Let’s do the math my young Jedi.

75-100 units =~$11,250-$15,000
CSI Bonus ($25-$75 each)=~$3,500-$6,000 (not all buyers do surveys)
Unit Bonus =~$5,000-$10,000
Base Salary (California Law)=~$2,000 (minimum wage)
Free demo car to drive=worth ~$400-$800 depending on pay plan

Now it’s your job to add these numbers up and then you can get an idea what some of the fleet dealers make. My last car job I had 18+ years ago, the top rep (fleet manager for a highline dealer in Orange County) was making $1.2+ million a year. Second top rep was making $800,000+ a year. They drive around in Rolls Royce as their daily driver. It was funny to watch the sales rep park his Rolls Royce next to the General Manager’s S500 Benz. Lol. Made the Benz look like a Kia.

@Cody_Carter @LBC_BMW

In Texas you do not need to pay them 2 payments, you can go and refinance the next day.

That is not entirely accurate, @Hyundai

First, the “Next day” that you are talking about is the very next day of one purchasing the car.
The accounting office at the dealership probably didn’t even complete paperwork to be sent to the bank.

So, @fenderltd

Second, and therefore, I actually do advise that you make at least 1 or 2 payments, so that the bank that you are actually trying to re-finance can see you are actually paying payment.

Nice try @Hyundai

1 Like

Go to the desk and ask your manager Syed what he tells people when he sells them cars. No need to “nice try” me.