Off Topic Landfill 3

best bet is probably swapalease if you have good credit: https://www.swapalease.com/lease/New-Jersey/BMW/3-Series/search.aspx?style=M340i_xDrive (probably with an incentive)

What are you considering “a solid deal?” I have builds available for 10% off.

@avocautos or @IAC

1 Like

Send a inquiry form a few days and now a more complete. Please get back to me asap.
Need delivery by end of month if possible.

Very interested in the IS350s. Submitted a form today, but please PM me with your mobile number if text works better.

Autos up, housing up, food, consumer goods and energy up.

Last years deals could be a thing of the past. Banks are taking less risk (with us plebes, not in general) which could equate to lower residuals/higher mfs. If income doesn’t go up along with all these things that spells some serious trouble for the middle class. I’m expecting to see more 8 yr auto loans coming back and the introduction of the 45-50 yr mortgage as well.

literally none of those categories’ CPI’s are up over the last 5 years. What exactly are you referring to?

Meant 84 months but yeah they could go to 8 years. Why not? Most people only keep them 4-5 years and roll an insane amount of negative equity into the next one anyway. Aka can’t afford the car in the first place.

The new GLE 53 is baller also. If I was gonna drop 90k on a “suv” that would be the one

“Banks are taking less risk (with us plebes, not in general)”

4 Likes

CPI. Ha. Have you shopped the last 6 months?

I like your federal reserve numbers. We all know there’s no inflation at all

Oh yeah, forgot you know more than everyone. oopsies. :grinning:

I know CPI is one of the fakest statistics there is. I also buy houses cars and food

5 Likes

And why is that? Please enlighten us.

Really? You haven’t purchased anything lately? Grocery stores are still not fully stocked and some items sell quickly, low supply high demand no more sales. Covid has put added costs into just about every type of business, Including my own, masks, gloves, plastic shields, sanitizers of different types etc etc.

I like poking fun at @Jrouleau426 since he thinks he knows everything :slight_smile: Makes me giggle reading his comments

3 Likes

I’ll give one example and you can research the rest on your own. Shrinkflation Of groceries isn’t accurately reflected in CPI. But there’s many other flaws with it. Unless you make a large sum and don’t purchase or care about pricing. You know there is inflation. You sound like Mnuchin, a family can live 10 weeks on $1200.

1 Like

Yeah the middle class constantly grabbing their knees is a giggling matter. When I rarely comment here it’s typically only about inflation screwing people. I deal with it all day every day in both of my jobs and try to get housing and autos as cheap as possible for people. You know the 2 biggest expenses people have that haven’t gone up in 5 years…

Housing price have been going up in SF Bay Area. COVID made a dent in SF housing price, but then people move up to the East Bay and price seems to go up there.

Honestly though, I don’t see significant dips in housing price here given the salary of tech workers, like Facebook or Netflix.

Healthcare.

Autos and housing costs have gone up. But, on average not that much more than wage growth. Healthcare is what’s killing the middle class. 1k-1.5k a month in employee premium for a family of four. Good deals on housing and car doesn’t do much to help the “average” American family who just about pays more for health insurance than for mortgage and car combined.

2 Likes

Spot on. Inflation is here. Fed just can’t show it or they lose their pump digital free money to oblivion card. They also would have a hard time justifying such low interest rates. If they’re going to keep blasting hard assets to the moon, we will see 40-50 year mortgages. How else will people make DTI work?

1 Like