Off Topic Landfill 3

No Texas tax makes hikes price. Add shipping from fl or ga and you add quite a bit. Send me a message if you’d like to discuss.

How can I get this deal . I’m in miami

Send me a private message or text message. I can get closeish but pricing has changed.

Pmd
Thanks

Well, considering you seem to be in the super minority here, if you’re interested in the car, you can feel free to ask me for the service history if it concerns you so much. I’ll happily provide it and you can read all about my plastic cover and gasket getting replaced.

Until then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-wNQZV6HzQ

1 Like

Four more glorious years of people affording those I8’s you offer…Cant buy i8’s with handouts, and no one working.

@jeisensc you gotta flip your figures sir…CDC said only 9k died from covid. Meaning the flu mixed with their underlying condition killed them. Plus factor in all the false positives and them admitting if you had any coronavirus in the past you will test positive.

@Mpower22 the Generals walking away from him are perpetual war mongers. The peace agreements happening now never happened under any other President. Talk to any active person in the military right now and ask them how funding is under Trump…yet no new war.

People need to get past Orange man bad and look into what the administration is and has done. Now everyone get back to work and start making some cars for us to hack.

2 Likes

Weird, I personally know people that had covid, tested positive for covid, and then subsequently tested negative after a period of time.

Not all tests are antibody tests.

2 Likes

Enough digression. Stay on topic.

3 Likes

Covid 19 is a mutation of coronavirus…we have all had a coronavirus at some point.

This conflicts greatly with your statement about anyone that has had any corona virus testing positive for covid though, otherwise the positive testing rate would be 100%, not significantly lower.

It’s also irrelevant to the discussion on leasing, so let’s just leave the covid discussion here before we have to lock down another thread for going off the rails.

2 Likes

Antibodies can stay in your body for months, it’s not a good indicator of whether you are a carrier or currently infected, rather that at one point in time you were infected.

Hospitals initially used antibody tests to prove that nurse’s, doctors, tech’s, etc etc were negative after testing positive for covid, that didn’t last long because these antibody tests were leaving units running skeleton teams due to them not being able to bring back workers who overcame the infection.

1 Like

That was why I mentioned it.

1 Like

Please can we keep coronavirus/antibodies/political discussions in the appropriate threads. Or perhaps more appropriate forums altogether.

2 Likes

Wrote a massive rebuttal to this as an active duty member, but deleted it all because I saw you had already derailed the thread.

Anyways, apologize for going off topic.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

Wait that statement is so wrong on so many levels that I can’t tell if the person is being sarcastic or actually believes it

4 Likes

String him up…what a crazy person.

If you’re feeling charitable, I’m more than happy to take the code off your hands!

I am also looking for a lease on a Velar P380 SE R-Dynamic in white. What deals have you been able to find?

hi
prices list # 31
can you give me more details plz
11104 zip