Off Topic Landfill 3

Can someone help out I’m getting a lower payment using calculator.

• 5500 Incentives
  • 5500 Msd

Its a 10% of MSRP deal. trying to get payment close to 450 as possible

I found a 2017 Maserati ghibli s q4 27,000 M for 34,000 is it good deal?

I found a 2017 Maserati ghibli s q4 27,000 M for 34,000 is it good deal

Yes !! This is such a great rebate ! Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose has plenty in stock that are ready to Bolt! Ask for Jessica :))

Jessica here with DGDG at Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose. Are you a Costco member ?? Capitol Chevrolet is offering Costco members 68$ a month with 3k down on the all new Chevy Bolt! WOW! Come in now! Ask for Jessica :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice! I’m unsure how to do so…

I just got quoted this offer in TX:

MSRP 77,470

Sales price 62,473

Residual 56%

MF .00133

24 months

2,000 loyalty

7,500 tax credit

6,525 in MSD (maximum)

2216 due at signing

577 payment x 23 months

They said this is the best they can do. Thoughts?

:sparkles: Texas Tax :sparkles:

6.25% at least * sales price of 62.4k and that’s 156 a month in tax, if they’re giving you a tax credit that get’s reduced but Texas isn’t my turf.

Got it… This assumes registering the vehicle in Texas and using a tax credit to reduce taxes to 1.25%.

My dealer in TX is wondering how this payment came about as they are saying that they have put in max incentives. They can’t figure out how this ended up being so low? Any advice on what I should tell them?

You mean they cannot understand how their quote got so low? Or how others have gotten a lower payment? If you get 10% off for Costco plus all the trunk money with tax credits you”ll be in a great spot.

Open your own thread in Ask the Hackrs

Yeah they said they applied everything and still can’t get the payment to be low enough even without taxes (they applied max incentives as well as Costco discount)

You’re missing the trunk money which is not an advertised incentive.

Name the member.

5 Likes

Agreed. Need to ensure everyone else blacklists them.

7 Likes

Sometimes even circumventing the broker on a JLR pin deal?

4 Likes

I don’t think naming them is gonna do anyone any good. Whoever it is knows who they are and how everyone feels about what they did. I’d be shocked to see them around here again after this.

1 Like

8 Likes

There is a 50/50 chance they fess up and defend themselves

3 Likes