Off Topic Landfill 3

@Bostoncarconcierge I heard he put those monoliths down too?

Brilliant marketing

3 Likes

Not sure how you guys don’t feel the UTZ factor. I see his posts and I immediately want to buy a Toyota…and I hate Toyota…now I have three.

2 Likes

Beautiful ride!!! I need one of those. Is that HSE?

Removed by mod

You need to register.

Lmfao that’s hilarious. I’m cheaper than you on every single car that you have posted. But selling cars is actually what i do. You’re right. I don’t charge 599 for a phone number and have someone do the work for me. That said, there’s no reason to attack me for correctly pointing something out that is wrong and misleading on your advertisement. The @moderators should look into this. It’s flat out wrong

I don’t know what to tell you, other than your calc is wrong, and probably that your client overpaid for a phone number? Again, your math is blatantly wrong and is NOT what you’re advertising

Take it to PM, as he said, and stay out of others marketplace threads.

4 Likes

I forgot that you told me yesterday that it was coming today! I hope you went out and drove it (maybe sans kids?) today. @asfarr86 is definitely one of my favorite customers because we often e-mail about things not related to his car and he’s really helpful on the forum too! Thanks again!

1 Like

Is the spreadsheet posted somewhere? I can’t seem to locate it.

Can I get the link

Wow. Super nice lookin car. Congrats.

Where in Ohio are you located? what dealership is it if you don’t mind me asking.

I sell Hondas, and that’s a great lease on the 21 accord!

Email @michael or @littleviolette for an industry folks tag.

2 Likes

Gor whats the best deal on a 8 series m package?

this is STUNNING! Can you send me the details on this one please? I would love to see if I could even get close on it. Thanks

Hay buddy I am looking to get a keep lease how do I get in contact with you

In to not keep auto correct

Is this spam?