Off Topic Landfill 3

Just texted you. Would appreciate response. Looking for 530e. Thanks

Submit through your google form link.

Can you send me the link to the list of loaners?

CAn I get the link please. Thanks

1 Like

Link pls thank you

sorry I just returned to work today was out for 2 weeks? please text me for all deals 2673719017.

I’m still on the UTZ train…I don’t want to get off until 2021. #KutzKringle

4 Likes

If you want some advice. Post up some great deals on a variety of things. Saying you’re back in a post is going to do zilch.

I want a custom Karl Utz #1 Foam Finger thingy

4 Likes

I don’t even know what he does

Maybe he’s the best influencer / marketing genius out there and we are all just part of an experiment

6 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge I heard he put those monoliths down too?

Brilliant marketing

3 Likes

Not sure how you guys don’t feel the UTZ factor. I see his posts and I immediately want to buy a Toyota…and I hate Toyota…now I have three.

2 Likes

Beautiful ride!!! I need one of those. Is that HSE?

Removed by mod

You need to register.

Lmfao that’s hilarious. I’m cheaper than you on every single car that you have posted. But selling cars is actually what i do. You’re right. I don’t charge 599 for a phone number and have someone do the work for me. That said, there’s no reason to attack me for correctly pointing something out that is wrong and misleading on your advertisement. The @moderators should look into this. It’s flat out wrong

I don’t know what to tell you, other than your calc is wrong, and probably that your client overpaid for a phone number? Again, your math is blatantly wrong and is NOT what you’re advertising

Take it to PM, as he said, and stay out of others marketplace threads.

4 Likes

I forgot that you told me yesterday that it was coming today! I hope you went out and drove it (maybe sans kids?) today. @asfarr86 is definitely one of my favorite customers because we often e-mail about things not related to his car and he’s really helpful on the forum too! Thanks again!

1 Like

Is the spreadsheet posted somewhere? I can’t seem to locate it.